Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2020, 03:23 PM   #101
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqe View Post
The price of heroin or any other product in a free market would be set by demand which sets the price. I don't care if it would be available for free, I still wouldn't use it.
that's great, but millions of others wouldn't make that choice, and, as you say, in a free market the price of heroin would drop drastically to make it as attractive to as many users as possible.

I quit smoking because the price went from 2.25 a pack to 2.50, the more cigarettes cost and the less welcoming society is to smokers the less people smoke, it is the basic model for drug use and its control, in the third world cigarettes are still cheap and you can smoke everywhere like Canada in the 70's and just like Canada in the 70's well over 50% of the population smoke, here where we made smoking an expensive pain in the arse less and less people smoke

Their are many drugs I would legalize, opiod's arent one of them as they are inherently deadly no matter how you take them.

Last edited by afc wimbledon; 09-01-2020 at 03:25 PM.
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote