Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
expo2428
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default 2011-12 Season Tickets for Sale

Hey everyone first off I don't post as much as I'd like on here but I do read it every day. So much interesting fighting and drama stories on CP to go along with the great breaking stories on the Flames and other NHL news.

Well Ive been doing so number crunching for my tuition and housing for schooling at the University of Lethbridge next year and I am falling very short on my schooling budget. That fact alone and the fact I have to spend a bunch on gas to make it to the games makes me believe I have to sell my tickets for the upcoming season. Last season was the first year I had tickets and I loved them.

The seats are located in Section 315 and Row 13. There wasn't major obstruction in these seats. There were a few minor bars and such as with every seat up in the 300's but when it came to camera positioning the nets were clear from obstruction.

I am paying $22 a seat and would like to sell them as much. So $44 a game, I know other peoples budgets are getting strict aswell so I wouldn't be against selling 22 games to 2 people.

It would be $968.00 for 22 Games, with 2 tickets per game. I am paying these season tickets on a monthly budget and I have payed $718.69 thus far. I would be looking for a deposit of $484 payed by the end of June, and the other $484 would be paid when I drop off the tickets mid September.

If I had two people interested in buying these packages, we could do a live draft where you guys go in order picking the games that you want and so forth, or one package could get even home games while the other would get odd home games. Or if one person is interested in all 41 games I would sell them to just the one person as well.

Thank you for looking, these seats in the 300 level are convenient price to take family and friends to certain game. I really did enjoy the seats last season, but money is always a conflicting issue when going to school (and other reasons.)

If you have any questions just post them in here or send me a Private Message, thanks again.

Last edited by expo2428; 06-20-2011 at 09:41 PM.
expo2428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
Jimdon
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

PMed
Jimdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #3
expo2428
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

PM returned, I still have half of a season ticket package left. I'm not looking to make money on these, I'm selling them for the price I paid.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #4
expo2428
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I updated the first post, I guess I said there was major obstruction from these seats, it was supposed to read there wasn't any major obstruction. Very good seats for the price.