Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2022, 01:33 PM   #121
foshizzle11
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
I got the Kalorik Maxx for Christmas - "it functions as an air fryer, roaster, broiler, grill, rotisserie, dehydrator, oven, toaster, pizza oven, and warmer." I love this thing, I use it so much that 3 days ago was the first time I've turned my actual oven on in about a month, maybe longer. Kind of makes me want to get rid of my oven entirely, just have a cooktop. The one I linked comes with a bacon tray, which mine didn't have and I may see if I can buy it separately.
Holy crap that thing is amazing, I could get rid of my air fryer and toaster oven for this thing. I would use it all the time!

Seriously, I didn't even know I wanted this or that it existed, so much nicer than the stuff you see at Canadian Tire, lol.

Thank you for posting this.
Old 06-16-2022, 01:53 PM   #122
Shazam
Franchise Player

Exp:

I have kids, I can't have nice things.
Old 06-16-2022, 02:25 PM   #123
Hack&Lube
Atomic Nerd

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1qqaaz View Post
I can't believe how many people don't have or use toaster ovens.
Some people only have the regular pop-out toasters.

Their poor souls.
I don't have a toaster oven either. I have a 4-in-1 microwave with infrared elements in the top so I can nuke + toast/broil with both forms of energy simultaneously. It's way faster than my Instant Pot air fryer. For frozen fries, the microwaves vibrate the frozen water and extracts moisture from the outside of the fries faster - same as when you nuke fries and it turns soggy - but the same time that it's microwaving, the infrared acts like the element on a toaster oven/air fryer to crisp the outside. It also steams as another function.

https://www.panasonic.com/ca/consume...nn-ds58hb.html

Got it when 17th ave London Drugs closed

Last edited by Hack&Lube; 06-16-2022 at 02:28 PM.
Hack&Lube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 04:33 PM   #124
Minnie
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foshizzle11 View Post
Holy crap that thing is amazing, I could get rid of my air fryer and toaster oven for this thing. I would use it all the time!

Seriously, I didn't even know I wanted this or that it existed, so much nicer than the stuff you see at Canadian Tire, lol.

Keep an eye out at Walmart - they put it on a wicked sale every so often. Amazon has them too.
Minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 08:33 AM   #125
jeffporfirio
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foshizzle11 View Post

We have had a Calmdo, I know weird name ( https://tinyurl.com/r3ktb7dt ) for almost two years now. It is almost the same as the Kalorix except the door opens like a regular oven. We use the thing for almost every meal, from french toast, to burgers, to corn on the cob.
jeffporfirio is offline   Reply With Quote