I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

GRANDerson SLAM!!
flames_fan_down_under is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 10:03 PM   #2242
flames_fan_down_under
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

Hard to believe these two teams were in the ALCS three seasons ago and that the Royals somehow won a World Series, which is still a sickening thought.

Buck and Pat mentioned that Mike Moustakas has the Royals team record for most Home Runs in a season which is 38, which is probably one of the most depressing/Royals-ish statistics I have ever heard; especially for a team that has been around since 1969.

One thing remains the same, I still despise the Royals, Kauffman Stadium, Alcides Escobar and Ned Yost.
flames_fan_down_under is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:53 PM   #2243
browna
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_fan_down_under View Post
Hard to believe these two teams were in the ALCS three seasons ago and that the Royals somehow won a World Series, which is still a sickening thought.

Buck and Pat mentioned that Mike Moustakas has the Royals team record for most Home Runs in a season which is 38, which is probably one of the most depressing/Royals-ish statistics I have ever heard; especially for a team that has been around since 1969.

One thing remains the same, I still despise the Royals, Kauffman Stadium, Alcides Escobar and Ned Yost.
And the Jays got robbed in Game 6 by the neckbeard kid who reached over to grant the Royals the solo HR (they won the game by that single run),and the home plate ump who suddenly and blatantly changed the strike zone for Navarrao,Revere especially, and Donaldson, when the Jays were threatening in the 9th with 2 risp and none out.

Last edited by browna; 08-16-2018 at 11:56 PM.
browna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to browna For This Useful Post: