Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2017, 12:11 PM   #81
Frequitude
Franchise Player

Exp:

What the #### people. If you're going somewhere to have more than one drink, don't ####### drive there. Ya, I get that 0.08 is the law but if you have to calculate of you're over then you made a bad decision a long time ago when you chose to drive there.
Frequitude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 12:58 PM   #82
chedder
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frequitude View Post
What the #### people. If you're going somewhere to have more than one drink, don't ####### drive there. Ya, I get that 0.08 is the law but if you have to calculate of you're over then you made a bad decision a long time ago when you chose to drive there.
I went to sister's for early christmas. Had 2 beer over 4.5 hours along with a great dinner. I did, and would always, have no problem driving my family and myself home in this situation. I know a lot of people don't have much common sense but, come on, more than one drink and don't drive? Totally agree that if you want to have more than a drink an hour for 4 plus hours then don't drive.
chedder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:29 AM   #83
DuffMan
Franchise Player

Exp:

So, I bought bactrack S80 on black Friday prices, and just had the first chance to use it last night.
We were having dept. xmas lunch.

I had 3 tankards of Goose Island IPA, (also had lunch) in 3 hours, walked home which took about 25 minutes, (you need to wait for 20 minutes since last drink), and bac was .056, tried again about 20 minutes after that and it was .053.
I was kind of surprised it was that high.

Actually just checked Goose Island and it says it is 5.90 abv, so I guess it does make as bit more sense now.

I think drinking something like a bottle of Corona, which is about 4.5 I think, an hour would be no problem, but I will find out.

Last edited by DuffMan; 12-20-2019 at 07:32 AM.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:57 AM   #84
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

How big is a tankard? 20 oz? 24 oz?
Weitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:58 AM   #85
peter12
Franchise Player

Exp:

Man, I am sure I drove in the light side of drunk many times when I was in university. Now, to repeat many posters here, even if I have just two, I'm taking a cab.
peter12 is offline   Reply With Quote