RealtorŪ

Exp:
Default About Me & Reviews

Travis Munroe
RE/MAX Real Estate (Central)
403 971 4300
www.tmunroe.com
Info@tmunroe.com

The Best Compliment I Can Receive Are Your Referrals.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com

Last edited by Travis Munroe; 03-25-2013 at 10:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Travis Munroe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Please visit www.tmunroe.com for other referrals!!!

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com

Last edited by Travis Munroe; 11-15-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
lucky1
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I have met with Travis several times looking at some of the foreclosure properties with an eye on buying one for a revenue property. I would definitely recommend Travis for any Real Estate transaction as he is very attentive, and actually seems to work for his money (unlike other realtors I have met) and seems very intuitive with regards to the current calgary market conditions. He is very well informed with regards to the foreclosure market and the nuances that come along with it.

Thanks again Travis

JC
The Following User Says Thank You to lucky1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 06:41 AM   #4
LeftWing
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

My wife and I recently purchased a revenue property. We worked with Travis Munroe after seeing his ad on CP. We ended up building a new house rather than purchasing a previously owned home. This is the third time that we have built and the first time we used a real estate agent, and I wish we would have known about using a real estate agent when building before.

Travis provided us with great advice and saved us thousands of dollars during the negotiating process.

We recommend that you give him a call if you are considering purchasing a piece of real estate.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #5
goodyear
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I asked Travis to help me with my first condo purchase. A straight-talker, Travis was excellent to deal with one on one, understood my needs and was able to provide great insight. I was most impressed with his swift negotiation skills as he got the property I was interested in to be well within my price range.

Any would be first-time buyer should consider giving Travis a call.

Thanks Travis.
The Following User Says Thank You to goodyear For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 10:41 AM   #6
Regular_John
First Line Centre

Exp:

Met with Travis to view a property we were interested in, and although our offer wasn't accepted Travis was nothing short of fantastic. He took the time to answer all our questions and always responded to our inquiries right away. He took a lot of the intimidation out of being a first time home buyer and when we decide to start looking again he'll be the first person we call.
The Following User Says Thank You to Regular_John For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #7
BerubeHater
Backup Goalie

Exp:

My wife and I recently worked with Travis to view new properties and sell our existing property. Travis was really quick to respond with any queries we had, was really eager and proactive with our listing and was great throughout the process.

I would definitely call Travis again on future deals!!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:40 AM   #8
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerubeHater View Post
My wife and I recently worked with Travis to view new properties and sell our existing property. Travis was really quick to respond with any queries we had, was really eager and proactive with our listing and was great throughout the process.

I would definitely call Travis again on future deals!!

We will stay in touch with regards to the property in question!
Cheers

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Old 09-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #9
Regular_John
First Line Centre

Exp:

My wife and I recently purchased our first home with Travis and I would absolutely recommend him to other buyers. Travis was upfront and responsive through the entire process and negotiated hard on our behalf when it come to the purchase price. Above all he made us very comfortable and never once did I feel he was working for anyone's interest but our own.
The Following User Says Thank You to Regular_John For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #10
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydorn View Post
My wife and I recently purchased our first home with Travis and I would absolutely recommend him to other buyers. Travis was upfront and responsive through the entire process and negotiated hard on our behalf when it come to the purchase price. Above all he made us very comfortable and never once did I feel he was working for anyone's interest but our own.
Thank you, and a sweet deal we did get!

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Old 03-30-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
Rathji
Franchise Player

Exp:

I referred my mom to Travis when she was looking for a new place with some fairly specific requirements that was not very common in the area she wanted to purchase in. Travis went through everything with her and found her a good match in short time.

Overall it was a very good experience.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #12
NuclearFart
First Line Centre

Exp:

We initially started with a different realtor who made us feel like "just another quick sale", and continued to give us tardy & unsatisfactory answers to our questions. We decided to call Travis with the same questions, and he immediately gave much more in depth answers and expertise, so we made the switch to Travis. We were extremely happy with this decision, as Travis was always available and accommodating to our needs right down to the possession date. The genuine honesty and client centered interest Travis demonstrated along the way is a rare virtue amongst realtors, and we would recommend him to all our friends!
The Following User Says Thank You to NuclearFart For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #13
troutman
Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

Exp:

Travis works hard for his clients. I am impressed.
The Following User Says Thank You to troutman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #14
fundmark19
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Here is my review of Travis,

I emailed Travis wanting to see a property in Cochrane and he promptly told me it was sold so our relationship started out rocky. We then decided to go and see some different properties and Travis made a quick turnaround from our request to when we were able to see them. I am a very needy person when it comes to real estate and Travis didn't get upset once at my millions of emails and text messages that I sent and always responded promptly.

We made an offer and Travis negotiated a great deal for us coming in below what near identical houses on the street had sold for. Then came deciding to sell my house. I always told myself when it came time to sell I would just do it myself and save the commissions. Well I am extremely glad I had Travis come in and take a look before I made that choice since I would likely have sold it but for at least 15 grand less (probably more).

This experience changed the way I view realtors in general. His hard work and great team ( pictures turned out amazing) lead to my house selling in less then a month and a conditional offer in 3 days for way more than I even thought the house was worth.

Thanks again Travis and I look forward to working with you again in the future
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fundmark19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #15
skins
Self-Ban

Exp:
Default Great Customer Service

My wife and I had the pleasure of using Travis for our recent house hunt. Travis was professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He works extremely hard and was always available and easy to contact. Most of all, he was honest and patient. As first time home buyers, it took us a while to really figure out what we wanted/needed. He had no problem telling us if he really thought a certain place wasn't for us. After about 6 months of looking and having seen at least 70-80 properties and making 4 unsuccessful offers, we joked that he must be getting tired of us. He promptly replied that it didn't matter if we had to look at 50 or 100 more, he would be satisfied when we found the place that was right for us. Travis also had some excellent negotiation strategies which worked to save us thousands on our purchase. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy and would use him again when the time comes to sell.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to skins For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #16
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins View Post
My wife and I had the pleasure of using Travis for our recent house hunt. Travis was professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He works extremely hard and was always available and easy to contact. Most of all, he was honest and patient. As first time home buyers, it took us a while to really figure out what we wanted/needed. He had no problem telling us if he really thought a certain place wasn't for us. After about 6 months of looking and having seen at least 70-80 properties and making 4 unsuccessful offers, we joked that he must be getting tired of us. He promptly replied that it didn't matter if we had to look at 50 or 100 more, he would be satisfied when we found the place that was right for us. Travis also had some excellent negotiation strategies which worked to save us thousands on our purchase. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy and would use him again when the time comes to sell.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.

For some reason the "thanks" button didnt come up but thank you. You guys were a lot of fun to work with!

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Old 01-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #17
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

I thanked him for you, as it appeared for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to jayswin For This Useful Post: