Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 08-14-2018, 09:57 AM   #1
me_dennis
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default *REDUCED* For Rent: 2BR Killarney Bi-level split $1250

REDUCED to $1250 (+ utilities) per month

This bi-level split condo unit in a fourplex building is just steps away from shopping, groceries, restaurants, Killarney Aquatics Center and a short drive to the lively 17th Avenue. Westbrook LRT station is just 3 blocks away, and downtown is a 25 minute bike ride or less than 10 minute drive away. This unit has approximately 1,000 sqft of liveable space and features two large bright bedrooms both with walk in closets; 1 full and 1 half bath; in suite laundry; and a fenced yard. The huge living room features hardwood flooring and a spacious private balcony with enough room to BBQ and entertain. The kitchen has lots of counter and storage space and the dining area can easily accommodate a large table. The kitchen cabinets have been freshly painted to a modern white colour. An assigned parking stall is included with the unit. Utilities are not included as the unit has its own furnace (just replaced) and recently replaced hot water tank.

The unit is has been renovated throughout, including: new carpets; upgraded bathroom vanity and fixtures; fresh paint throughout the house; remodeled kitchen, including updated white cabinets and fixtures; new roof; recently updated vinyl windows and sliding patio door; and a new furnace. Please contact us to schedule a viewing.

https://www.rentfaster.ca/345365

Steps from Westbrook LRT:

Last edited by me_dennis; 08-27-2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Reduced Price
me_dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:00 AM   #2
me_dennis
Scoring Winger

Exp:

bump still available.
me_dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 11:39 AM   #3
me_dennis