Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 05-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #21
NuclearPizzaMan
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey_the_redneck View Post
Donald Trump is a sideshow who was there to actually discredit the birther controversey whether it is legit or not. He also called Ron Paul a "joke" candidate. Well, he lasted a little longer than you Trump. Same thing with the media bringing Orly Taitz out to represent the birthers.

Trump is known for donating funds to democrats more than republicans in the past anyways.
There hasn't been a fact yet that fools of sub-average intelligence can't dismiss with a ludicrous conspiracy theory.
NuclearPizzaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #22
mikey_the_redneck
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilch View Post
hahaha you truly are a fool aren't you? No one, even with the money of Donald Trump, has shown anyone any evidence because some lunatics claiming they know because they know. If this was an issue more than a few crazy people like yourself would be making a big deal about it.

And you mean the $15,000,000,000 the US government spends on "the war on drugs" every year isn't working? Maybe if they stop jailing people for simple possessions of marijuana they could spend that money on protecting their border. The problem is the crazy right wants to fight every war in every country.
Meh ....not really. The big media networks don't really oppose the government in any meaningful way. Some of the evidence is presented for you in the video I posted. I am not qualified to make a judgement on the technical aspects of this....but you can decide for yourself I guess.

But yes ....I am a fool for not blindly believing what known liars (politicians) tell me.

Whether Obama is legit or not doesn't matter to me much. I don't think Congress would have the guts to do anything about it. Obama's term is almost over, and perhaps he wants this to go away before the campaigning starts....so he's putting pressure on Sheriff Joe for intimidation purposes. There is no denying that Obama has a mysterious past, and still has not released many school records and other documents. It's fun to speculate on.

Stop blaming the so called "crazy right" for everything. Both republicans and democrats have supported the war on drugs and the war on terror, and war in general!

Btw if you're under the impression that I support the war on drugs than you couldn't be more wrong.
mikey_the_redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mikey_the_redneck For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #23
mikey_the_redneck
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearPizzaMan View Post
There hasn't been a fact yet that fools of sub-average intelligence can't dismiss with a ludicrous conspiracy theory.
What in particular are you referring to?
Old 05-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #24
MrMastodonFarm
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Sheriff Arpaio knows damn well that Obama's birth certificate is an outright forgery.....a poorly executed forgery. .
Oh bother...
MrMastodonFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrMastodonFarm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #25
RougeUnderoos
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

But yes ....I am a fool for not blindly believing what known liars (politicians) tell me.
Sheriff Joe is a politician.

Quote:

so he's putting pressure on Sheriff Joe for intimidation purposes.
Doesn't this kind of thing make you think twice about your theory?

You are saying that the President is an imposter.

This Obama guy, whoever he really is, is so powerful and cunning that he was able to pull the wool over (almost) everyone's eyes and get into the White House, but when some cracker Sheriff gets close to the "truth" about his identity, the best he can do is get someone to file a civil rights suit against him?

If this imposter is so goddamned crafty, why wouldn't he just have this Sheriff buried in the desert and get the complicit media to cover it up? Hell, while he's at it, why not just have another imposter "play" the Sheriff until after the election?

RougeUnderoos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RougeUnderoos For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #26
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RougeUnderoos View Post
As for the good Sheriff, I haven't done much research on him. I'm sure the crime rate in Arizona has dropped significantly since he started making inmates wear pink underwear. So good for him.
I've been curious about this myself. If wikipedia is to be believed, a study he commissioned concluded that his methods have done little to decrease recidivism.

This story in the Huffington post states that the crime rate in his jurisdiction has actually increased since 2002. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_646265.html

That's only the results of a quick googling. If anyone has some reliable sources that state otherwise I'd like to see them.
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #27
mikey_the_redneck
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
If this imposter is so goddamned crafty, why wouldn't he just have this Sheriff buried in the desert and get the complicit media to cover it up? Hell, while he's at it, why not just have another imposter "play" the Sheriff until after the election?
Like they did with Andrew Breitbart?......

Like I said, I cannot weigh the technical evidence myself, but you know what they say about smoke and fire..

It will be interesting to see if anything comes of it.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #28
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

Quote:

Like I said, I cannot weigh the technical evidence myself, but you know what they say about smoke and fire..

And then guys like you go rushing in with fire extinguishers and all sorts of fire killing gear to find two people cuddling infront of a fire place confused by just what the #### you were thinking was going on...

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver
Blaster86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #29
Makarov
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
There is no denying that Obama has a mysterious past, and still has not released many school records and other documents. It's fun to speculate on.
What on earth are you talking about? That he was mysteriously accepted to Harvard Law School, was mysteriously selected as an editor of the most prestigious law review in the western world after his first year, and was mysteriously selected as the (first black) president of that same review after his second year?
Old 05-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #30
RougeUnderoos
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Like they did with Andrew Breitbart?......
Yes. Just like Andrew Breitbart.

Why don't they just whack Arpaio like they do everyone else who gets close to the truth?

Arpaio is going to be 80 years old about a month from now (unless, of course, he's a lizard).

It would be easy to pass that old buzzard's death off as natural causes, instead of going through this whole civil rights charade, and risking him exposing the truth in front of the cameras.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RougeUnderoos For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #31
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilch View Post
The problem is the crazy right wants to fight every war in every country.
The Democrats all voted to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, and Obama hasn't stepped back from getting involved in possible conflicts either.

But hey, crazy right indeed.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azure For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #32
mikey_the_redneck
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Yes. Just like Andrew Breitbart.

Why don't they just whack Arpaio like they do everyone else who gets close to the truth?

Arpaio is going to be 80 years old about a month from now (unless, of course, he's a lizard).

It would be easy to pass that old buzzard's death off as natural causes, instead of going through this whole civil rights charade, and risking him exposing the truth in front of the cameras.
Funny .........but I think it would be riskier to have a beloved sheriff killed, as opposed to an average civilian or political blogger .....but you're right, they could use the heart attack gun on Arpaio if he can prove ineligibility(lol)...

The only reason I think this is interesting to discuss is because a guy like Arpaio has alot of credibility with respect to lawful investigations and so forth.....alot more credibility than some of the big mouths like Donald Trump.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #33
Vulcan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
The Democrats all voted to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, and Obama hasn't stepped back from getting involved in possible conflicts either.

Not all Democrats. There was at least one who got it right. His name starts with an O.

Now tell me what wars has Obama led the USA into? He provided some help in N. Africa and it turned out successfully but he kept the US in the background. He's got the troops out of Iraq and he's established a time table for getting out of Afghanistan as well. He's been very smart in handling his foreign affairs with a number of successes without costing the taxpayers much.

You can attack him on his monetary policies but his foreign affairs moves have been very successful.
Vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #34
Hemi-Cuda
wins 10 internets

Exp:

Quote:
Sheriff Arpaio knows damn well that Obama's birth certificate is an outright forgery.....a poorly executed forgery.
i never thought CP would see a user more loony and out of touch with reality than Calgaryborn. i was wrong
Hemi-Cuda is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hemi-Cuda For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #35
RougeUnderoos
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Funny .........but I think it would be riskier to have a beloved sheriff killed, as opposed to an average civilian or political blogger .....but you're right, they could use the heart attack gun on Arpaio if he can prove ineligibility(lol)...

The only reason I think this is interesting to discuss is because a guy like Arpaio has alot of credibility with respect to lawful investigations and so forth.....alot more credibility than some of the big mouths like Donald Trump.
I'm sure Ol' Joe has been called a lot of things, but I'm not sure "beloved", "respected", and "credible" are on the list.

Anyway, diving deeper into the darkness, does it really make sense to you that Fauxbama, who managed to pull off the cunning stunt of getting elected, would figure that the rubbing out of some rube Sheriff is too risky?

The infrastructure the Imposter In Chief must have at his disposal should be able to handle such a little job. No doubt there is still a box of Marilyn Monroe's poison cigars in the White House Humidor. Send him one of those and pop goes the weasel.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RougeUnderoos For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 12:56 AM   #36
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post

Erm, I believe Obama was one of the few that voted against invading Iraq. That's why I liked him over Hilary when they were choosing the nomination.

Old link, about him running for prez...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2007/...23153320070212

There's plenty of things I'm pissed at him about and Dems as well, but can't hang this one on him.
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #37
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

As for Mikey, thank you for keep CP a lively place.
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daradon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 07:35 AM   #38
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

If Mikey disagrees with your viewpoint, you know you're probably right.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #39
FlamingLonghorn
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:

He was especially credible in those 300 sex crimes investigations that he ignored.
FlamingLonghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #40
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I don't have any illusions that Joe is just as corrupt and bent as the next guy that gains aboslute power and sells out to get it.

But I really don't have a problem with the concept of the jail that he runs. I think it could be an effective concept for first time or minor offenders as long as you mitigate it with shorter sentences.

I would be more in favor of a boot camp style prison with a high dgree of dicipline combined with a work program.

You want to make an impact of a first time prisoner, stop hugging him and telling him or her that its not their fault, its society that's at fault, stop giving them their freedom and start making them earn their freedom.

I'm also a fan of confrontation between victim and prisoner though.

As far as the Obama Joe thing, come on its hard to vat grow a lizard man technology let alone a fat one because you never see a fat lizard man.

Once they overcome those technical issues, Joe's life on earth will become short.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arizona , sheriff arpaio