Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2023, 09:14 PM   #1
81MC
#1 Goaltender

Exp:
Default Several nice hardly used men’s Allen Edmonds and similar (sz9)

Hey,

So, due to an injury it’s clear my feet will never be the same size, so while I lament the loss of most of my shoes I’m slowly clearing out. Some of these have literally 2 or 3 wears on them, and they’ve been sitting in my closet looking sharp all alone. Save them. Ask for further details on fit or whatnot (all on one side of 9D or the other)

Allen Edmonds (all first except Boardwalk)
Rogue in Chili $150
Players 2.0 in Dark Brown Pebble Grain $150
Leiden in Light Brown Weave $200
Ridgefield in Cognac & Canvas (8.5D) $150. This is a gorgeous shoe from a generation past, with stitch work and feel that shames almost everything sub1K today. Also has the most wear, because I used to be pretty hip.
Boardwalk in Dark Brown $60 (factory reject, works well because the casual nature of the shoe but really it’s not even close to a 1st.

Peter Fenney MTO Blue cap toe Oxford $150 with saddle waist. Handmade by Peter Feeney in Toronto. Designed for your own insole/insert. Closer to a British build (thick leather, thick sole, good arch) than something Spanish or Italian.

Veritas Double Monk in Dark Green $100
Made here in Calgary when Veritas was around. Custom hand dyed on on crust leather by yours truly.

Base London in Cognac. Standard mall-brand stuff, $30
Union in Burgundy. Likewise. $30

Pricing based on what I see comparable EBay. Beats me tbh

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ibextid=6ojiHh

Also, have a pair of brand new nice women’s shoes available (US6). Literally they’re exactly as arrived from Barker in the UK:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ibextid=6ojiHh

Cheers, sorry no idea how to imbed photos. Make me an offer I won’t be offended…probably