Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2015, 02:08 PM   #61
H2SO4(aq)
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I can't stand people that jump someone who isn't looking. You want your revenge? Want to have it out with someone? fine, but be a goddam man and do it to someones face.

gutless. purely gutless. And he does it with a stick no less.
H2SO4(aq) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 02:27 PM   #62
Gaskal
Franchise Player

Exp:

I remember coming into this thread expecting a very thoughtful article by an enforcer...Prust's "Why we Fight" was such a wonderful read. Then left disgusted by the news.

Also it sucks he's not getting persecuted. If the victim had been put in hospital, guaranteed it gets handled different. But since their captain was fine and finished the game, they just brushed it off and made the league handle it.
Old 07-11-2015, 05:24 AM   #63
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

It's as bad as everyone says and he should be banned. I am surprised that people think Berts wasn't as bad though. Bertuzzi had intent to injure as well. He followed and hunted Moore all over the ice and jumped him as Moore was leaving. Easily just as bad.

Also, didn't get to all the comments, but McSorley on Brashear? Same sorta play but to the head.

Also Tranny is right. 72 Summit. Before my time but I never gravitated towards that history because of that play.

Yeah, it's bad, and with the way hockey is reffed and punished now it should be penalized harshly if not a full time ban. But, if you think it's any worse than 10+ other incidents we've seen, you either need a history lesson or have to take off your homer goggles.

Last edited by Daradon; 07-11-2015 at 05:27 AM.
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote