Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > The CP Power Ring
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2022, 10:53 AM   #1
gasman
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default Jersey Re-cresting - Changing Player

I am at my wits end trying to find a place to get a Flames Jersey changed from 13 to 11 (including name bar) The existing numbers and name bar appear to be stitched only, not heat sealed on.

Here is what I have tried so far:

Sport Check - No longer offer the service according to the Deerfoot Meadows location.
North Star Jersey - Not sure they are still in business, have left 2 messages none returned, no one ever answers the phone (although the message appears to indicate they are still around)
Cal-Crest - Doesn't offer the service
Great Plains Cresting - Wont change numbers because of risk of damage

Does anyone have any ideas?
gasman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 04:07 PM   #2
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

You'll have to strip the numbers and name bar yourself -- use a seam ripper and gently go around without pulling or poking through the jersey itself. If it was originally crested by Fan Attic (Great Plains), it shouldn't be too difficult to remove.

Once that is done, give it a wash/press and then take it into Fan Attic (or directly to Great Plains) as a blank jersey and they can get it crested for you.

P.S. It's probably obvious but you'll need to re-do the entire jersey (versus taking off the '3' and name bar only) as otherwise the spacing will be off.
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tvp2003 For This Useful Post: