Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2019, 08:09 AM   #181
Moneyhands23
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textcritic View Post
There is? Like who? I mean, whom other than the few teams who are undergoing front office and coaching changes?

Since the Flames won’t be making any of those sorts of changes this summer I would expect not to hear much of anything until close to the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in Victoria. Just seems like a lot of chatter for the nucks. Trade talk, draft talk and front office. I think its also the amount of constant talk here 2 radio stations covering the team.
Moneyhands23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:13 AM   #182
GioforPM
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyhands23 View Post
I live in Victoria. Just seems like a lot of chatter for the nucks. Trade talk, draft talk and front office. I think its also the amount of constant talk here 2 radio stations covering the team.
The season ended quite a bit earlier for the Canucks though, both literally and as far as being in the hunt for a PO spot.

Treliving has often said he likes to take a while to reflect after the season, to avoid knee jerk reactions. It may also be that some of his bigger potential trade partners are still in the POs.
GioforPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:18 AM   #183
Moneyhands23
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioforPM View Post
The season ended quite a bit earlier for the Canucks though, both literally and as far as being in the hunt for a PO spot.

Treliving has often said he likes to take a while to reflect after the season, to avoid knee jerk reactions. It may also be that some of his bigger potential trade partners are still in the POs.
Im Glad he takes his time. Process is good. I think this offseason is just going to suck and last forever

Still amazed the Flames aren't still playing hockey.
Moneyhands23 is offline   Reply With Quote