Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2021, 02:02 PM   #141
The Cobra
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heep223 View Post
Am I the only sucker here that actually upgraded my tickets this year?
It's a great time to upgrade while demand is low. It might be your only chance.

At one time I shared 4 tickets with 5 others, so we each got 1/3rd of the season (2 tickets), during the early 2000's. As demand decreased, and people dropped out, I picked up their share, until I ended up with all 4 tickets. Then came the Flames miracle playoff run, and people wanted back in on tickets. And I've had those 4 tickets ever since.
The Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2021, 03:30 PM   #142
Poison
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southside View Post
Have any STH received a package or further information regarding proof of vaccination etc?

I don't see any tickets in my account yet.

With first preseason game just a couple weeks out I was really starting to wonder.
Im wondering whats taking so long to release the tickets as well in my season ticket account. Ive left a message with my rep.
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 03:32 PM   #143
ComixZone
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Im wondering whats taking so long to release the tickets as well in my season ticket account. Ive left a message with my rep.
Does anyone actually have the name/email of their reps at this stage? They used to be listed on our accounts, and now it's just customersupport@calgaryflames.com or whatever the hell.
ComixZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 03:41 PM   #144
Vinny01
Franchise Player

Exp:

I reached out to my old rep today and he emailed me back so if you know who you had before Covid try and reach out
Vinny01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vinny01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2021, 04:00 PM   #145
Robbob
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Is it really that late? Looking at some past seasons, in a non covid delayed season, the tickets were delivered around now.
Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 06:09 PM   #146
getbak
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesfan1297 View Post
This isn't related too season tickets, but I was just looking at tickets for the Flames first pre season game against the Oilers on September 26th and there are hardly any tickets left. Does anyone know if there were only limited tickets released or if the game is actually almost sold out? I'd be surprised if this was the case but I guess people are excited too get back
It looks like there aren't any tickets available in the upper part of the 300 level, so I'd guess they haven't released any of those yet.

Also, I got a call yesterday from the ticket office to see if I was interested in buying a game pack or half-season package, so I'd guess they're holding a bunch of seats for anyone who signs up for one of those deals in the next couple of weeks.

It looks like regular season tickets go on sale on the 20th, so we'll probably get a better idea of what's available then.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:13 PM   #147
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southside View Post
With first preseason game just a couple weeks out I was really starting to wonder.
Just an FYI — for the Stampeders I got an email on July 28 saying tickets were available in my account. First game was August 7.
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tvp2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2021, 09:56 AM   #148
ComixZone
Franchise Player

Exp:

Just received an email this morning introducing my new account rep.
ComixZone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ComixZone For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2021, 05:44 PM   #149
Demzy84
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Just got an email about purchasing Season Tickets, 1/2 Season Tickets, and Game Packs. Some decent seats available.

Finally made the bold choice and got myself 1/2 Season Ticket package
Demzy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demzy84 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2021, 12:23 AM   #150
csnarpy
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComixZone View Post
Just received an email this morning introducing my new account rep.
Me as well. I'll still go back to my old one....
csnarpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 11:51 AM   #151
Smartcar
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Are we going to have to wear masks for the whole game? I find it's tough for 20 minutes shopping I've never had to wear one for longer than that.
Smartcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 01:35 PM   #152
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartcar View Post
Are we going to have to wear masks for the whole game? I find it's tough for 20 minutes shopping I've never had to wear one for longer than that.
Presumably yes, although you’ll be able to take it off if you’re eating or drinking. I’m sure they’ll announce official protocols (including requirements for proof of vaccination) before the first game.

Also, it’s one thing to be out walking around and doing stuff with a mask on. Sitting there watching a game shouldn’t be too difficult for most.
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 07:17 PM   #153
flamesfan1297
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvp2003 View Post
Presumably yes, although you’ll be able to take it off if you’re eating or drinking. I’m sure they’ll announce official protocols (including requirements for proof of vaccination) before the first game.

Also, it’s one thing to be out walking around and doing stuff with a mask on. Sitting there watching a game shouldn’t be too difficult for most.
Good excuse too be drinking beer the entire time

On another note, anyone going too the equipment sale tomorrow? I've never been too one but thinking about it, is there usually quite a bit there? Good deals?

Halloween candy is horrifying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
"Putting nets on puck."

- Ferland 2016
flamesfan1297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 12:06 PM   #154
Cantrader
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:
Default Capacity

Does anyone know if it will be full capacity when we return back to action?
Cantrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 10:23 AM   #155
Sec218
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I know that season tickets are going to be digital only this season, but has anyone heard if we will still be receiving a physical package form the Flames, including the FanAttic discount card, etc?
Sec218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 10:25 AM   #156
simmer2
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heep223 View Post
Am I the only sucker here that actually upgraded my tickets this year?
I upgraded this year. Lots of great options.

Now just crossing fingers that the on-ice performance is OK.
simmer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to simmer2 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 01:06 PM   #157
zarrell
First Line Centre

Exp:

So the Flames are offering full season deferrals, but they require 25% payment to do so. If you go ahead for the next season that amount would be applied to that season. If you cancel, the rep told me that money would not be refunded, but would remain on account for future CSEC events. No half season deferrals, but be said that you could defer at any time. Meaning you could try a few games and see if the comfort level is there.

zarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zarrell For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 01:48 PM   #158
Envitro
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarrell View Post
So the Flames are offering full season deferrals, but they require 25% payment to do so. If you go ahead for the next season that amount would be applied to that season. If you cancel, the rep told me that money would not be refunded, but would remain on account for future CSEC events. No half season deferrals, but be said that you could defer at any time. Meaning you could try a few games and see if the comfort level is there.
OK, so does that mean that we could try to go to a game or two, and then decide we don't want to keep our tickets for this year? If we decide that, then we're OK to resume our STH status with the same seats?
Envitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 02:09 PM   #159
zarrell
First Line Centre

Exp:

That was my understanding, yes.

zarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 04:55 PM   #160
Blankcanvas
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Just got an email and confirmed tickets are now in my account. Mobile only tickets with no option for traditional printed copies. Also, still no word on how they are going to enforce the vaccination policy:

"Your 2021-22 Flames Tickets are now available to view and manage!

As previously communicated, this season we are using mobile ticketing exclusively for you to access your tickets – your mobile phone is your ticket! Log into your My Flames Account on your desktop or mobile device to view and manage your tickets for the 2021-22 Flames Season now.

We know that this is a new process that some fans will not be used to, and have welcomed and listened to your feedback since announcing our return for the 2021-22 season. We have created walkthrough guides for you to reference and follow along as you access your tickets. Please visit our mobile ticketing information centre on My Flames Account for details and walkthrough guides on how to view and manage your tickets for the 2021-22 season.

Please Note: Calgary Sports and Entertainment (CSEC) will be implementing a COVID-19 vaccination policy that will require all fans (eligible to receive the vaccine), event staff and employees to be fully vaccinated for attendance at live events at the Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium. Additional details on the implementation and logistics of this policy will be communicated to all fans in advance of our first pre-season game vs. the Edmonton Oilers on September 26."
Blankcanvas is offline   Reply With Quote