Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 07-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
mikephoen
#1 Goaltender

Exp:
Flames FS: Gold 6-pack All Friday Nights! Below Face! Pair of tickets!

I have a six pack of games in the Gold section. Every game is a Friday night. Two seats together in Section 219 Row 1, in the end that the Flames shoot at twice. They are right behind the net, so you will have an awesome view of Olli ripping one off the post!

Face value was $256 a ticket last year, and its up marginally this year. My cost is around $195 a ticket, so that is your cost as well! I would like to sell these all as one package, but if they don't sell over the summer I will break them up later.

November 19 Chicago
January 7 Detroit
January 21 Dallas
February 11 Anaheim
February 25 San Jose
March 4 Columbus

A payment plan is ok, with a decent deposit. I have a retail store in Calgary, so I can take Visa, Mastercard, Debit, paypal or cash. You can pick them up at the store(once they arrive that is), or we can make other arrangements.

Also, if there are other games you want, I would consider adding in up to 4 more of your choice at the same price. The only games that are out for sure are home opener, NYE, and shirts off our backs games.

Last edited by mikephoen; 07-02-2010 at 08:03 PM.
mikephoen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
mikephoen
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

A couple people have asked, so I'll add that the Gold level seats are considered part of the AY Club, so you can book the buffet downstairs on game days (cost is about $35 per person, if I remember correctly).

The seats are also located right by the stairs that go down to the AY club, so you can use the bathrooms down there (no lineups!) and the AY club concession (smaller lineups).
mikephoen is offline   Reply With Quote