Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 12-11-2020, 10:30 PM   #1541
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Find the instructions to get rid of bit raider, its more of a pain then its worth.

Some other users are having some problems with the login, I would assume there's a fix next Tuesday.

I still just love this game. I have 14 characters. I'm probably going to do another play through of the two jedi with different builds.

I expect this game will go until next years 10th anniversary of the game.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 08:50 AM   #1542
Luder
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I tried the bit raider fix, compatibility fix, uninstalled, reinstalled etc, even tried Steam.
Whatever they put in to 6.2, seemed to fix my issue as I was able to login, only took 6 months
Luder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2021, 10:06 AM   #1543
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

So, I'm still playing this. I have 14 characters, I'm trying to get two of each classes with both of their sub classes. I still have to roll a Jedi Knight and consular to complete my steps.

They finally gave final death to the Sith Emperor in a neat little flashpoint in 6.2, there are a bunch of things happening, the reignition of the Empire vs Republic War, A Mandalorian Civil War and Malgus returning and causing chaos.

6.3 is coming out in May.

A new flashpoint on Datooine which will bring back a lot of memories of KOTOR.

2 new apartment strong holds at each fleet, Empire and Republic

A new Galactic Seasons mechanic that gives a lot of great rewards.

New Companions will be unleashed.

Right now with my 14 characters, I've got them all maxed up in terms of armor and damage.

Old 05-03-2021, 08:46 PM   #1544
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Bump just because tomorrow in the 4th be with you.

Lots of updates over the last few months, as they continue the story lines. We've now had the final death of Valkorian/Vitiate in a nifty little flash point that takes place not only in the real world but in the head of a comatose Satele Shan's head. The final battle in the flash point was interesting and a lot of fun as you took on the Emperor in all of his guises as Tenebrae, Vitiate and Valkorian and send him to the madness of the void.

They added on the Spirit of Vengence as we see the start of the Mandalorian civil war. This was a long and fairly difficult flashpoint with a lot of mechanics challenges.

Then finally last Tuesday they release their latest upgrade which fans of KOTOR and KOTOR 2 should love just from the standpoint that you get to revisit the Dantooine Enclave. This Flash point is beautiful to just wander through especially since you get to explore the now ruined Enclave and they touch upon the Jedi Evil that happened there in Kotor where they erased Revan's mind. This flashpoint also see's the return of Darth Malgus who has finally broken the chains to the Sith Empire.

On top of that they've also added the Command Seasons reward system where you get rewards for logging in and running daily missions that range from gold level armor to Cartel Coins to decorations etc.

I believe that there will be subscriber awards tomorrow as well.

Old 05-06-2021, 04:52 PM   #1545
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Bump just because tomorrow in the 4th be with you.

Lots of updates over the last few months, as they continue the story lines. We've now had the final death of Valkorian/Vitiate in a nifty little flash point that takes place not only in the real world but in the head of a comatose Satele Shan's head. The final battle in the flash point was interesting and a lot of fun as you took on the Emperor in all of his guises as Tenebrae, Vitiate and Valkorian and send him to the madness of the void.

They added on the Spirit of Vengence as we see the start of the Mandalorian civil war. This was a long and fairly difficult flashpoint with a lot of mechanics challenges.

Then finally last Tuesday they release their latest upgrade which fans of KOTOR and KOTOR 2 should love just from the standpoint that you get to revisit the Dantooine Enclave. This Flash point is beautiful to just wander through especially since you get to explore the now ruined Enclave and they touch upon the Jedi Evil that happened there in Kotor where they erased Revan's mind. This flashpoint also see's the return of Darth Malgus who has finally broken the chains to the Sith Empire.

On top of that they've also added the Command Seasons reward system where you get rewards for logging in and running daily missions that range from gold level armor to Cartel Coins to decorations etc.

I believe that there will be subscriber awards tomorrow as well.
I have 7200 cartel points, what items do I NEED and which do I WANT?
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:21 PM   #1546
Luder
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Star Wars: The Old Republic

^ Depends what you want to do. If you plan to keep playing and have multiple characters, unlock the XP boosts/mount speeds/quick travels under your legacy.

Want a stronghold? You can buy and unlock the different rooms with cartel coins.

Or you can buy cosmetic items from the market and unlock weapons/armour for your characters but some are quite expensive.

For example, they did a “The Mandalorian”inspired pack that looks like the armour, mask, weapons which is around 4600 coins.

Last edited by Luder; 05-06-2021 at 07:24 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2021, 07:37 PM   #1547
Luder
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I forgot to mention, if you’re into the gambling aspect, buy the ultra pack of cartel packs and either sell it on GTN for 200-300 million in game credits(depends on your server) or buy one, open them up and hope you get items you want and sell the rest on the GTN.
Old 05-09-2021, 06:53 PM   #1548
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
I have 7200 cartel points, what items do I NEED and which do I WANT?

I use most of my cartel points on unlocking across legacy, experience point boosts, renown boosts, portal mail boxes and lockers and repair droids. I also used them to unlook companions like Tweek.

After that, most of the armor are shells, but there are some really nice looking armor pieces, they even have a set of Bad Batch armor now that look amazing.

If you're not a subscriber, you can literally use cartel points to unlock all the content, banks quick travel and character boosts.

For me, I will either just spend them on packs and then sell those packs for in game currency, or I'll buy decorations and armor. 7200 sounds like a lot but there are some really expensive pieces of lore based armor. I think the latest mando armor that looks amazing is about 4000.

The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2021, 10:36 PM   #1549
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Finally got all of my characters all the way through to the end of the Datoonine Enclave. Its great to see Malgus back as what could be the key villain.

I started a new Jedi Knight Vanguard, he's one of the two characters left to run through to the end, the other will be a Jedi counselor When those two are done I will have one of each class.

I made 60 million bucks in one day, you can now trade 10,000 tech shards for one piece of crafting material that's need to make a max enhancement, I sold that one piece for 60 mil

Old 07-01-2021, 01:24 PM   #1550
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Major changes coming to SWTOR with 7.0

So they are kind of seperating story lines from classes. So you can play the Agent storyline using Trooper or smuggler combat styles

https://twitter.com/user/status/1410676310460878849

So in theory you could do the Jedi Story line with a Sith Socerer combat style and feel like you're really playing a Dark Jedi.

The next is huge for Jedi and Sith players. In that if you play your story darkside you will be able to gain Dark Side powers, like you could suddenly gain access to Force Crush, or lightning. Or you could be Sith that plays lightside and get a lot of the healing powers

https://twitter.com/user/status/1410676521388285954

Loadouts.

Which means with one click you could change from a Commando loadout of armor and weapons and abilities to lets say a smuggler or agent.

New Storyline that follows the War between Sith and Republic, as well as Malgus rampaging around the galaxy now that he's freed himself from slavery.

The story returns to the underwater world of Maanan

New Flashpoint added

https://twitter.com/user/status/1410678340474720258/photo/1

New Operation

https://twitter.com/user/status/1410678829362814976

Galactic Seasons 2 will start

Lots of other stuff, but this is a major expansion and the class changes are game changing.

Also the dark and light alignments mean something now with alignment requirements giving you different skills.

The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2021, 01:25 PM   #1551
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Release date of Dec 20th, free to subscribers

Old 07-01-2021, 01:33 PM   #1552
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1410681254043787265

Old 12-07-2021, 12:50 PM   #1553
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

For those still playing the Legacy of the Sith expansion was suppossed to come out next week but will be delayed to Feb.

Among the features, being able to choose or have multiple fighting styles

ie a Jedi Knight would be able to adopt the fighting style of a Sith Sorceror and throw lighting. Plus a new UI and a lot of other things.

Old 02-15-2022, 03:39 PM   #1554
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Update 7.0 dropped today. I love their trailers