Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2019, 05:07 PM   #41
zarrell
First Line Centre

Exp:

Maybe I'll have to check this out for listing my tickets as well. When I checked out tiktiks a while back there was no obvious way for me to list my tickets. Seemed strange.

zarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:27 AM   #42
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

I recently used Fansfirst to sell- was a positive experience. I even had one of their people text me as they noticed it was my first time using the site to help me out.
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:32 AM   #43
agulati
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah I am also a fan of fansfirst so far. Their customer support is excellent. I listed my tickets and had a slight issue with one of the games, and the support received was great. Sold just a game through them so far though.
agulati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 09:59 AM   #44
Smartcar
Scoring Winger

Exp:

+1 for Fansfirst, they take a 9% commission and paid me by e-transfer. Very easy to deal with. In comparison I sold an exhibition game on ticketmaster, minimum price to list was $135 each, and I didn't think they would sell but they did. Ticketmaster takes 10% so I got $243 for the pair, but the purchaser paid $328.72 so effectively 35.3% markup compared to 9.89% on Fansfirst.
Smartcar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Smartcar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2019, 11:37 AM   #45
hatty
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I have used them to list, haven't sold any but their support and everything was good
hatty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hatty For This Useful Post:
Jbo
Old 09-25-2019, 08:27 PM   #46
FlamingHabs Fan
Farm Team Player

Exp:

Just started to use them (Preseason) and have yet to sell anything.
I listed and then took down a set, tried to relist after something fell apart but they would not approve.
Will try again and see how it goes.
FlamingHabs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 08:35 AM   #47
Draug
First Line Centre

Exp:

Nothing but good things to say about FansFirst.

It's great as a seller with the very prompt electronic payment and low fees.

As a buyer its a complete no brainer. The same seat is 30% cheaper than on TicketExchange due to the outrageously high fees on TE or StubHub.

The only downside is they need more traffic. Because they dont have the volume of public on the site (yet), I have to list games on TE as well. A pair for Saturday sold on both sites within 15 minutes while I was out of cell range. Fansfirst worked flawlessly with me and the buyer to fix the conflict and everyone ended happy!
Draug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 08:44 AM   #48
ST20
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I had a few sales on Fansfirst this year it's great. I made more and whoever bought the tickets paid way less so it's a win win.

If you haven't used the site before go to purchase a ticket (without going all the way) and it shows you the difference in what you would have paid for the same price tickets on stubhub and ticketmaster.
ST20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 09:55 AM   #49
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draug View Post
The only downside is they need more traffic. Because they dont have the volume of public on the site (yet), I have to list games on TE as well. A pair for Saturday sold on both sites within 15 minutes while I was out of cell range. Fansfirst worked flawlessly with me and the buyer to fix the conflict and everyone ended happy!
I had a similar situation. Received the notification that it had sold on FF. Went into my account and they showed as sold; a few minutes before I got the email from Ticketmaster. FF was good to deal with; so I am less worried.

The fact that the same thing happened to you, I wonder if it's somebody looking for 4 seats together- and buying from both sites?
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 12:31 PM   #50
homestand
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I have bought and sold through fansfirst.

Top notch.

The software design for selling is better than the high school effort from ticketmaster.
homestand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:40 PM   #51
bcneil
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draug View Post
Nothing but good things to say about FansFirst.

It's great as a seller with the very prompt electronic payment and low fees.

As a buyer its a complete no brainer. The same seat is 30% cheaper than on TicketExchange due to the outrageously high fees on TE or StubHub.

Same thing with me, had my set of 3 for today listed on ticket exchange for weeks. Just found out about fansfirst the other day, so listed there too, but didn't know how much traffic they get.

So of course they sell on ticket exchange at 7:45am, then on fansfirst at 7:57, the text woke me. Let them know right away, no problems. They seem to get a good amount of traffic now too. Pretty impressed so far.
bcneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 12:23 AM   #52
DeluxeMoustache

Exp:

I bought on fansfirst for the Arizona game.

First time and not the last! Excellent

Really important game to attend for personal reasons and glad it was a great experience
DeluxeMoustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:24 AM   #53
burn_baby_burn
Franchise Player

Exp:

I’ll have to try this. Ticketmaster has essentially priced themselves out of the resale market in this area. In this economy, demand is low.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:22 AM   #54
Mazrim
CP Gamemaster

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn_baby_burn View Post
I’ll have to try this. Ticketmaster has essentially priced themselves out of the resale market in this area. In this economy, demand is low.
The fees on stubhub also make it a tough sell, especially when you see the total and convert from USD to CAD.

I've been happy with fansfirst so far.
Mazrim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazrim For This Useful Post: