Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > The CP Power Ring
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2023, 10:28 AM   #21
ryeguy252
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

No worries thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizaro86 View Post
Sorry, thought I PM'd you back...

I don't have anything for those specific dates. Closest is Aug 12-19 in a 3 bedroom in Kihei, good resort setting, across the street from Kam I beach. USD $2275 for 7 nights ($325 USD/night)
ryeguy252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 10:48 AM   #22
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Damn, I'm going to be all over this. Especially for golf trips later in the year when things close down here.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 07:03 PM   #23
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizaro86 View Post
I'd book something for the night of the 12th ASAP. One of the biggest conferences of the year in SF is on that week. An airport hotel will likely be your best bet, there are a number of choices. As the union square/downtown hotels fill up some people will book the airport ones.

The 20th I could offer you something in Union Square if you wanted to come into the city for a bit. It's pretty easy to get into town via BART direct from the airport, but if you just want somewhere to sleep I'd stay at the airport.

The Grand Hyatt is the most convenient (but prices to match), Westin SFO a bit further and quite a bit cheaper, and La Quinta is the closest bargain choice.
A few years ago I bought a ticket to a concert in SF and then went to book a hotel and the only thing available in the entire region was a Japanese style sleeping pod for $300/night. Turned out to be the week of their mega tech convention.
topfiverecords is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to topfiverecords For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2023, 12:14 PM   #24
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

New Availability:

Two bedroom condo at Dolphin's Cove Resort near Disneyland. July 31-Aug 4.

$780 USD ($195/night) Includes parking and all taxes/fees.

Price Drop on this one:

A full week in a 3 bedroom condo on the Oregon Coast. Located at Worldmark Depoe Bay, this building is Ocean Front along the cliffs. Great spot for all kinds of activities. Three full bedrooms, kitchen, washer/dryer, etc.

July 22-29, 2023, $1225 USD ($175/night). Includes parking and all taxes/fees.
Sold

Last edited by bizaro86; 07-12-2023 at 02:50 PM.
bizaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 01:42 PM   #25
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

Labour Day weekend in San Francisco

Hotel Room in Union Square Area (The Donatello). Club level with access to top floor lounge, complimentary coffee/tea in lounge. 1 King bed in room.

Sept 1-4 (Can be shortened if needed), $195 USD/night
Old 09-20-2023, 11:21 AM   #26
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

2 Bedroom condos in Kona area (Big Island of Hawaii) over Christmas/New Years break. I rented a bunch of these in bulk from a resort and got a group deal. Must take 7 nights, can take longer if interested where indicated. $299 USD/night including all taxes/fees/parking. Resort has pool, hot tub, gym, bbq areas. Suites have 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, laundry, 2 full bathrooms. Bedrooms have 1 king bed, 2 twin beds, plus a Queen murphy bed in the living area.

Available dates
Dec 23-30 (can extend as long as Jan 1)
Dec 25-Jan 1
Dec 26-Jan 2
Dec 27-Jan 3

Last edited by bizaro86; 09-20-2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-10-2024, 12:34 PM   #27
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

Something a bit different: I have wide availability at Club Donatello, a hotel in the Union Square area of San Francisco. Rooms are large for the area, and you're guaranteed one of the top 3 floors with rooms (the very top floor is a lounge space). Rooms have either a king bed and a pull-out sofa or two double beds, which you'll receive is confirmed in advance. All-in cost is $195 USD per night, no extra fees unless you need parking (which I don't recommend, it's close to BART/cable car/street car).

Send a PM for specific dates, availability is pretty wide open, farther in advance is more open.

Photos/location here: https://www.clubdonatello.org/testin...w=list&album=4
Old 01-10-2024, 01:31 PM   #28
1_Flames_Fan
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Hi there, anything available for Disneyland/Universal studios area for the first or second week in July? We are looking at a families trip. Need accomodations for 3 possibly 4 adults, 2 teenagers and a 4 year old. Let me know, feel free to PM to discuss if that's easier. Thank you.
1_Flames_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 01:20 PM   #29
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

Whistler last minute ski weeks.

Two bedrooms plus an additional loft space with a queen bed, sleeps up to 8 (including pull out couch in living area). Nice view, huge patio with bbq, full kitchen, in-suite laundry. In creekside village.
Feb 10-17th for $1925 CAD all-in. Works out to $275/night.Price drop to $1600 for the week.

1 Bedroom suite in the main village. Feb 17-24, Sleeps 4 (king bed in bedroom, pullout sofa in living area). Ski storage room, underground parking, heated pool/hot tub, full kitchen/laundry. $2100 CAD (works out to $300/night).Sold

Loft unit for Feb 10-17 now best offer for a last minute bargain.

Last edited by bizaro86; 02-04-2024 at 10:40 PM.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:22 AM   #30
fundmark19
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Anything for San Fran or driveable area for May 9-12
fundmark19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:30 AM   #31
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundmark19 View Post
Anything for San Fran or driveable area for May 9-12
Yes, I have a few different options I could do for those nights depending on unit size/location preferred. I will send you a PM.