Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 07-01-2022, 05:29 PM   #1421
Amethyst
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyden View Post
Finally, Portugal has officially dropped the requirement for a negative test result. "Travellers on flights to or from mainland Portugal no longer need to present proof of a negative test, an EU Covid-19 certificate or a vaccination recovery certificate."

https://www.theportugalnews.com/news...el-rules/68365

At long last, 100% of countries in Europe no longer require a test result for a Canadian tourist to visit (assuming you meet the country's definition of full vaccination, when applicable).
(It's been 99% for a few months, while waiting on Portugal. They were still randomly asking for a test result 25% of the time, leading to a lot of confusion).

Globally 74% of the world's countries no longer require a test result for a Canadian tourist to visit, assuming they meet the country's definition of full vaccination, when applicable.
This number was around 50% 2 months ago.
Would have been nice if they'd done that before I paid for my non-refundable covid test at the Calgary airport. Actually, I might be able to get some of the fee back....

EDIT: Correction, I can get a refund, less a $10 fee, as long as I cancel it 24 hours+ before the test.

Now I just need Air Canada to actually get me there!!

Last edited by Amethyst; 07-02-2022 at 05:39 PM.
Amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 03:42 PM   #1422
cmyden
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Just a heads up for those in the Vancouver area that Nexus appointments have become available for Blaine, WA on every date in December (except Dec 25th).

Flight deals from other cities: Vancouver - Edmonton - Saskatoon - Regina - Winnipeg - Toronto - Montreal - Ottawa - Halifax
cmyden is offline   Reply With Quote