Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Leagues and Games > Calgarypuck Hockey League
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2023, 05:36 PM   #1
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:
Icon31 Lines for LA

Technological meltdown! End of civilization!

It looks like the motherboard on my computer has left us for the great mainframe in the sky. I should be able to figure things out by Sunday, but is there anyone out there who could handle any LA games lines for Thursday through Saturday?

I don't think there should be any real changes, barring injury.
Old 03-02-2023, 05:43 PM   #2
JonDuke
Franchise Player

Exp:

I gotcha fam.
JonDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JonDuke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2023, 01:34 PM   #3
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

I dug up an old laptop running xp, on which I'm going to try and load up the sim tonight. Also, after a nice long late shift tonight I'm going to try out some of the repair suggestions from the tech thread, to get the digital world up and running again!
Old 03-09-2023, 11:46 AM   #4
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

I've been working through options with some help from the tech thread, and have some parts on order to rebuild my computer. EtA unknown but shouldn't be long.

The experiment with the laptop is a bust. Xp will not download the program, anyway I tried to climb in sideways, it wouldn't accept the security risk of the site.

I hope that this lapse doesn't end in sanctions for being MIA, but I understand if it does, and I'll try to get up and running as soon as possible.
Old 03-09-2023, 02:12 PM   #5
MJK
Franchise Player

Exp:

I’ll check the standings and let you know if there are any sanctions…please stand by…
MJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 02:14 PM   #6
MJK
Franchise Player

Exp:

LA is 7th place in the west, lost 3 in a row and practically equal in points to the crappy Jackets. You get a pass.
MJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 10:50 PM   #7
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

Reserected the carcass of my computer, and barring windows kicking me out for not yet having an activation key, am up and running. I'll try and go over any messages that I've received over the last week or so, and see what I've missed.