Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 02-03-2023, 11:17 AM   #521
Locke
Franchise Player
 
Locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Income Tax Central
Exp:
Default

Its like a 'Bruce Wayne' situation.

"Just give him the sandwich Martha! I dont care if its double meat!!"
__________________
The Beatings Shall Continue Until Morale Improves!

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 11:19 AM   #522
MRCboicgy
Referee
 
MRCboicgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Considering how rubbery they are these days they'd make decent impromptu nunchaku in a pinch...

If you're in real trouble you just upgrade to the 'Party Size' and you could clear the entire platform.

Its the Nuclear option.

This is why I always carry one of my dildos with me. In addition to stunning someone physically when I smack them upside the head (with a dodgeball-esque kabong) in self defense, the mental scars of being beat up with a phallus run deeper.
__________________
My thanks does not equal mod team endorsement of your post.
MRCboicgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 11:24 AM   #523
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop
 
Cecil Terwilliger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Springfield Penitentiary
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRCboicgy View Post
This is why I always carry one of my dildos with me. In addition to stunning someone physically when I smack them upside the head (with a dodgeball-esque kabong) in self defense, the mental scars of being beat up with a phallus run deeper.
Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo. Always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2023, 11:54 AM   #524
Locke
Franchise Player
 
Locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Income Tax Central
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRCboicgy View Post
This is why I always carry one of my dildos with me. In addition to stunning someone physically when I smack them upside the head (with a dodgeball-esque kabong) in self defense, the mental scars of being beat up with a phallus run deeper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo. Always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.
I think he's owning this one.

The real questions abound concerning the state of sanitization of 'the' dildo. If he's got it ready for a quick-draw a la 'The Quick and the Dead' then thats probably alright....if he's fishing it out of a ziploc bag tho...

Thats the Thermo-Nuclear deterrent.
__________________
The Beatings Shall Continue Until Morale Improves!

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 02:18 PM   #525
MRCboicgy
Referee
 
MRCboicgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I think he's owning this one.

The real questions abound concerning the state of sanitization of 'the' dildo. If he's got it ready for a quick-draw a la 'The Quick and the Dead' then thats probably alright....if he's fishing it out of a ziploc bag tho...

Thats the Thermo-Nuclear deterrent.

It's really the corn starch flying everywhere.
__________________
My thanks does not equal mod team endorsement of your post.
MRCboicgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 02:24 PM   #526
Matata
#1 Goaltender
 
Matata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Exp:
Default

Canadian law dictates you can not carry any instruments with the intent of using them for self defence. I would assume this extends to dildos. So if a cop stops you or you are forced to engage, you'll need to have a solid cover story locked and loaded.

Traditional boxing would be the best method of self defence available against the homeless. While they are capable of great violence, they are ultimately a malnourished, uncoordinated lot with no real ability to resist a lightning fast 1-2 combination.
Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 03:36 PM   #527
Locke
Franchise Player
 
Locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Income Tax Central
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
Canadian law dictates you can not carry any instruments with the intent of using them for self defence. I would assume this extends to dildos. So if a cop stops you or you are forced to engage, you'll need to have a solid cover story locked and loaded.

Traditional boxing would be the best method of self defence available against the homeless. While they are capable of great violence, they are ultimately a malnourished, uncoordinated lot with no real ability to resist a lightning fast 1-2 combination.
I think he can swing that.

I'd imagine that 99.9% of the time they are not typically classified as run-of-the-mill instruments of self-defence...
__________________
The Beatings Shall Continue Until Morale Improves!

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 05:34 PM   #528
Slava
Franchise Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
Canadian law dictates you can not carry any instruments with the intent of using them for self defence. I would assume this extends to dildos. So if a cop stops you or you are forced to engage, you'll need to have a solid cover story locked and loaded.

Traditional boxing would be the best method of self defence available against the homeless. While they are capable of great violence, they are ultimately a malnourished, uncoordinated lot with no real ability to resist a lightning fast 1-2 combination.
Lol, just what I need. A physical confrontation isnít something Iím at all interested in, but then something like that happens and you get to go to court for assault charges or aggravated assault? I canít see anything positive coming from this kind of encounter.
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slava For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2023, 07:02 PM   #529
Locke
Franchise Player
 
Locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Income Tax Central
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slava View Post
Lol, just what I need. A physical confrontation isnít something Iím at all interested in, but then something like that happens and you get to go to court for assault charges or aggravated assault? I canít see anything positive coming from this kind of encounter.
Yeah, engaging in back-alley fisticuffs with someone beyond the capacity to feel pain in some sort of Junkie WWE Combat is not exactly my idea of a good time.

Nor is facing the prospect of explaining it to a Judge.

"You see your honor, this is the moment where I thought attempting to subdue the individual with my tie was a relatively decent plan...and now here we are..."
__________________
The Beatings Shall Continue Until Morale Improves!

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 07:08 PM   #530
btimbit
Franchise Player
 
btimbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Yeah, engaging in back-alley fisticuffs with someone beyond the capacity to feel pain in some sort of Junkie WWE Combat is not exactly my idea of a good time.

Nor is facing the prospect of explaining it to a Judge.

"You see your honor, this is the moment where I thought attempting to subdue the individual with my tie was a relatively decent plan...and now here we are..."
I got into a fight with a crackhead at work a few months ago and was curious about this. The TLDR I got from the cops afterward was that the crown isn't looking to prosecute anyone that defends themselves from someone under the influence like this, unless you yourself escalate the situation somehow. They generally understand who the instigator is in these situations


I can't confirm the effectiveness or legality of a dildo in that situation though.
btimbit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to btimbit For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Calgary Flames
2022-23




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Calgarypuck 2021