Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Tech Talk
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #21
Old Yeller
First Line Centre

Exp:

I'm glad I found this thread as after seeing a buddies Galaxy S3 play nice with his bluetooth deck, I got sick of my 2006 factory deck pretty quickly.

I've just started looking around at decks and speakers and it's been at least 15 years since I've done this so I'm totally and completely ignorant. I'm curious why some of you guys are swearing by the Parrot Asteroid Classic, a lot of professional and consumer reviews are lukewarm to downright negative about it.

I want my S3 to talk nicely with my new deck so I can be hands free and stream music, so not overly complicated requirements I don't think. But what features/functionality does the Parrot have or perform better than your run of the mill Alpine/Pioneer/Kenmore deck... for example:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...C-BT852HD.html

I'll probably end up ordering through crutchfield or sonicelectronix and there are a lot of options so I'm just trying to narrow down the search.
Old Yeller is offline   Reply With Quote