Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Tech Talk
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
Meelapo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Forza 3

Hey!

Good news on the Forza 3 front. From joystiq...

"Microsoft and Turn 10 have just sent word that Forza Motorsport 3 has gone gold, with time to spare to spin enough disks for the game's European and North American launch on October 23 and 27, respectively. But the racing news doesn't end there, folks. A demo for the upcoming racing sim is heading to the Xbox Live Marketplace on September 24, featuring many of the latest iteration's enhancements.

The Forza 3 demo will feature the game's new -pit view, refined damage model, new rewind function and even allow players to pull barrel rolls around the full Camino Viejo circuit. Forza 3's September 24 demo includes five playable vehicles:
  • 2007 Porsche #80 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR
  • 2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
  • 2009 Ferrari California
  • 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
  • 2009 Mini John Cooper Works
And with a true competitive spirit, the demo will also support official leaderboards for gamers to compare their best lap times. Strap in, folks. This one is rounding its last corner before crossing store shelves."

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/11/fo...ce-on-sept-24/

Anyone looking forward to this? I loved Forza 2 and I think I put in around 72 hours in it. I don't usually buy the Special/Collectors edition of games since they are very expensive but I would make an exception for this game.

Description below:

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_images...s-8301_en.html

Last edited by Meelapo; 09-11-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Meelapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
burn_this_city
Franchise Player

Exp:

I bought this game on sunday.. Its one of the best racing games I've played since Gran Turismo 3.
burn_this_city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
3 Justin 3
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

It's funny how every (usually) games special edition sell out on the first day, yet I can go to almost any store and still find a collectors edition for this game. Too many other good games though, it was lost on me.
3 Justin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote