Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 09-21-2019, 09:09 AM   #1
Jiri Hrdina
Moderator
 
Jiri Hrdina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Exp:
Default Roster link for pre-season

This will be updated after each game

http://cphl.calgarypuck.com/pages/si.../CPHL1-PRE.stc
Jiri Hrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
Hanna Sniper
Franchise Player
 
Hanna Sniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Exp:
Default

Remember, when you load the file you must direct the SIM to the CPHL1-PRE.stc file . Once the season starts the SIM will automatically load this one, so you will have to once again load up the new file for the regular season when that starts
__________________
- Say No to Vertical Video -
Hanna Sniper is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hanna Sniper For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2019, 02:55 PM   #3
MJK
Franchise Player
 
MJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: N/A
Exp:
Default

Hi Grant, Girardi is still in the sim.
MJK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MJK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 07:38 AM   #4
Jiri Hrdina
Moderator
 
Jiri Hrdina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Exp:
Default

Some people are re-naming their line files to include "pre". You don't have to do that. Just save it with the name the sim uses
Jiri Hrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 09:04 PM   #5
JonDuke
Franchise Player
 
JonDuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

I'm getting a "failed - no file" error message when trying to download the roster link tonight.
JonDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 09:30 PM   #6
SportsJunky
Uncle Chester
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Exp:
Default

I had no problem
__________________
Be better.
SportsJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 09:25 AM   #7
Ashasx
Franchise Player
 
Ashasx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Exp:
Default

I don't see Daniel Winnik on my roster (Washington). Not a huge deal because I'm sure he's not good this season, but is it too late to get this corrected somehow?
Ashasx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:24 AM   #8
Jiri Hrdina
Moderator
 
Jiri Hrdina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Exp:
Default

I can add him but he would have all 50s across the board since he didn't play in the AHL or NHL last season.
Jiri Hrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 11:18 AM   #9
Ashasx
Franchise Player
 
Ashasx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiri Hrdina View Post
I can add him but he would have all 50s across the board since he didn't play in the AHL or NHL last season.
Not a big deal for me then. I can just eat the cap since I wouldn't play him anyway.

Unless this causes issues for putting him on waivers.
Ashasx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 11:50 AM   #10
Jiri Hrdina
Moderator
 
Jiri Hrdina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Exp:
Default

He's on a 1 way so you can't send him to the AHL.
I would just buy him out. That'll cost you 40% of the contract - so you'll save the other 60%.
Jiri Hrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jiri Hrdina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2019, 10:33 AM   #11
Ashasx
Franchise Player
 
Ashasx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Exp:
Default

Is there an option to buyout players from the roster page, or is it done through an email?
Ashasx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:35 AM   #12
devo22
Franchise Player
 
devo22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Austria, NOT Australia
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashasx View Post
Is there an option to buyout players from the roster page, or is it done through an email?
roster page. "Release player".
devo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to devo22 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Calgary Flames
2017-18




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Calgarypuck 2016