Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2022, 06:41 AM   #1
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default LF: Short Term Rental Accomodation (May & June)

Hi All,

My wife and I are moving back to Calgary in a couple weeks (yay ) and are looking for a place to stay for about 2 months (May & June). The place we were supposed to move back to upon returning won't be vacated until the end of June. My parents have offered to host us, but they already have a full house and honestly the thought of moving back home with my parents at my age makes me feel...squeamish? We'll do it if we have to, but it's definitely the last option. Wife and I are looking for something much more private and quiet while she gets settled to her new life in Canada.

I recently took a peak at some of the rental listings in Calgary and damn...looks quite a bit less accommodating and pricey since I left a few years back.

Anyways, just seeing if anybody has or knows someone who wants to rent for very short term (2 months), furnished w/utilities (would rather not start my own utility accounts but OFC willing to pay my share), own entrance, kitchen & living area, etc. All for ~$1200. A long shot I know...but figured I'd give it a try anyways. Even if it's something like housesitting for a couple months, private basement suite, something like that. No pets, WFH mostly, not partiers. Just a place for my wife and I to chill by ourselves until our own home is ready

Please PM if you know of anything. Thanks!
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huntingwhale For This Useful Post:

Tags
short term rental private