Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Leagues and Games > Calgarypuck Hockey League
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2018, 09:56 PM   #1
Inufie
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default Toews to the Skjei

Columbus is proud to announce the arrival of Johnathan Toews.
We didn’t give up very much in talent except for someone we cover very very much, in Brady Skjei. Columbus also added roster player Ryan Callahan and rookie player Chase De Leo.
We’ve been searching for a number center for awhile but didn’t want to get rid of stars like Landeskog and Rielly.

Toews said that he’s excited to finally get a chance to play more minutes as he felt under utilized in Pittsburgh playing on the third line behind McDavid and newly acquired Crosby.

Thanks Goffie for the talks, it’s been a pleasure and hope you figure what the heck is going on with the overly stacked team of yours.
Inufie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inufie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2018, 09:59 PM   #2
Inufie
Scoring Winger

Exp:

After writing this I realize that the thread title might have been a poor choice as it insinuate that I got ****** in the butt. That’s my fault just couldn’t think of a witty thread title on the spot because I’m so excited I have toews on my team. HAHA
Inufie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 06:51 AM   #3
Goffie
Franchise Player

Exp:

This deal took about a week to put together. Russ came to me looking for a Centre about a week ago, but both of us made different trades to try and fix our teams.

The Pens kept losing and I felt I needed to make more changes. Skjei is the key here for me. I feel moving forward that he can be a solid piece on the blue line. Callahan is a vet who we will plug in for the season to see if he fits.

Hopefully Toews can put it together in Columbus like he has in the NHL and I can actually win a game.

Goffie is offline   Reply With Quote