Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Back Burner: The Calgary Wranglers and Flames Prospects Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #21
Enoch Root
Franchise Player

Exp:

It's has to be difficult being the best player at a given level for a long period of time (I'm speculating here - never happened to me personally ).

Always targeted, always expected to produce, and it must be hard to keep motivating yourself to continually prove your worth.

This is why I am 99% certain he turns pro after this year. He was the best player last year - he's probably already bored other than his brother being there.

Why on earth would he spend another year there?
Enoch Root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:36 AM   #22
Table 5
Franchise Player

Exp:

It was a pretty entertaining game to watch overall. I'm not sure if all NCAA games are like that, but if so, I need to find ways to watch more.
Table 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #23
Francis's Hairpiece
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
It's has to be difficult being the best player at a given level for a long period of time (I'm speculating here - never happened to me personally ).

Always targeted, always expected to produce, and it must be hard to keep motivating yourself to continually prove your worth.

This is why I am 99% certain he turns pro after this year. He was the best player last year - he's probably already bored other than his brother being there.

Why on earth would he spend another year there?
You're absolutely right. That being said, the only thing I could think would be a reason to stay would be to give himself time to mature physically. I imagine being 5'8 and hovering around 160 would make him more likely to take his time.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #24
Enoch Root
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis's Hairpiece View Post
You're absolutely right. That being said, the only thing I could think would be a reason to stay would be to give himself time to mature physically. I imagine being 5'8 and hovering around 160 would make him more likely to take his time.
Yeah, but the best way to mature physically would be under he full-time guidance of the professional trainers.
Enoch Root is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enoch Root For This Useful Post:

Tags
here's johnny! , johnny be good! , johnny hockey!