Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Travis Munroe | RealtorŪ & Property Manager
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2013, 10:15 PM   #21
1stLand
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Bagofpucks: Busy Realtor's who can't afford to waste their time will usually say no to a listing if they know that the Seller wants too much money for their house and will not make necessary price adjustments in the future.

Why put in all that time and money (and stress if the Client is unreasonable) for no commission cheque at the end of the day?

Some Realtors that are not busy or just getting established will take the listing on anyways and piggyback off the listing to get new clients
ie: Open Houses, Fielding Calls from unrepresented buyers.

Last edited by 1stLand; 08-17-2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 08-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #22
ranchlandsselling
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Tron - I honestly believe that the realtor business is unlike a lot of other businesses where a few bad apples give the majority a bad image. I really think there are more bad realtors than good ones and by a large margin. Sorry Travis, hope you don't find that insulting to the profession.

From what I've seen on this board and how hard he seems to work I'd throw some business at Travis if I didn't have a good buddy that is a realtor. In fact I'll probably still consider him and talk to him down the line to see if there's a way I can make it work when I do list my place.

Maybe dump your realtor and give Travis a go?

Also post your listing so we can all be rude and make stupid comments on par with "would not bang" like often happens with the listings Travis posts
Old 08-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #23
Clarkey
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron_fdc View Post
I'm on my phone so I'll post more later, but there's more to the story here as well. I have excellent comparables and Im Well below all of them, so I'm pretty confused as to why it's not gone. The last thing I wan to do is blame the realtor but I'm running out of possible excuses why.....
Did you choose her because she's good lookin by any chance?
Old 08-18-2013, 03:12 PM   #24
Tron_fdc
In Your MCP

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkey View Post
Did you choose her because she's good lookin by any chance?
Not in the slightest.