Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2024, 07:47 PM   #6101
Zary's-Mustache
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Boxer Ryan Garcia who previously supported Israel has switched allegiances and has now committed to donating $20 million to Gaza children.

People are waking up.
Zary's-Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 08:13 PM   #6102
Nage Waza
Offered up a bag of cans for a custom user title

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zary's-Mustache View Post
Boxer Ryan Garcia who previously supported Israel has switched allegiances and has now committed to donating $20 million to Gaza children.

People are waking up.
Nice! That is much better than UNRWA or Hamas teaching those kids.
Nage Waza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 08:39 PM   #6103
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nage Waza View Post
Yeah. Imagine UNRWA teaching those kids in the future that their infant brother, their newborn sister, their mother and father were all deliberately murdered by a bunch of psycho, terrorist, unhinged hate filled Israeli nut jobs.

Damn those facts. Damn teaching them the truth.

Last edited by Bagor; 04-21-2024 at 08:46 PM.
Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bagor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2024, 10:33 PM   #6104
Zary's-Mustache
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nage Waza View Post
Who said anything about it going to education? Probably going to food if israel allows them not to starve to death.

Last edited by Zary's-Mustache; 04-21-2024 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-21-2024, 11:18 PM   #6105
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

He never pledged to donate 20 million… do you literally only get your news from propaganda accounts on twitter? You got a source for that?

Ryan Garcia is only worth $20 million and a good % of whatever he just made on his last fight will be used on coke and hookers because he is a degenerate human who is great at punching people, not exactly a role model or someone who would actually follow through with a “pledge” for 20 million dollars. What are you going to post next? That Andrew Tate is donating his proceeds from
Sex trafficking to children in Gaza? So weird. Thank you for gracing us with your incredible insight, your posts in this thread always make for a good laugh on the toilet.

You can deflect and call me a genocider, terrorist, baby killer or whatever other insults you have thrown at people here idc, but it is funny seeing you call out others incorrectly for spreading propaganda on the previous page and then literally post a fake story that is only being spread by pro-Palestine propaganda twitter accounts. The “source” that spread this fake story is from a pretend journalist whose twitter account is devoted to spreading hate towards Hindus and Indians while also glorifying the Taliban and Hamas. This is where you get your news from? How people fall for this is beyond me but because I am an actual fan of boxing i felt compelled to find out where this story you posted on here came from as I had not read this anywhere else but here.

In the Russia/Ukraine thread you said Canada had killed more civilians than Russia and it was blatantly obvious there that you consume heavy doses of Iranian and russian propaganda but this just proves it. Again you spread more misinformation on to this site.

I really didn’t want to post in this cesspool thread again, but I just wanted to point out how ridiculous it is for you to repeatedly accuse others of spreading propaganda and then go on and post an actual fake story to prove “people are waking up”. The way you post reminds me of Qanon conspiracists.

Your source for this story, have a look at his page. This is what propaganda looks like.
https://twitter.com/ShaykhSulaiman/s...ilities-israel

Last edited by Beninho; 04-22-2024 at 01:37 AM.
Beninho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 11:30 PM   #6106
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

combustiblefuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:52 AM   #6107
Zary's-Mustache
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
He never pledged to donate 20 million… do you literally only get your news from propaganda accounts on twitter? You got a source for that?

Ryan Garcia is only worth $20 million and a good % of whatever he just made on his last fight will be used on coke and hookers because he is a degenerate human who is great at punching people, not exactly a role model or someone who would actually follow through with a “pledge” for 20 million dollars. What are you going to post next? That Andrew Tate is donating his proceeds from
Sex trafficking to children in Gaza? So weird. Thank you for gracing us with your incredible insight, your posts in this thread always make for a good laugh on the toilet.

You can deflect and call me a genocider, terrorist, baby killer or whatever other insults you have thrown at people here idc, but it is funny seeing you call out others incorrectly for spreading propaganda on the previous page and then literally post a fake story that is only being spread by pro-Palestine propaganda twitter accounts. The “source” that spread this fake story is from a pretend journalist whose twitter account is devoted to spreading hate towards Hindus and Indians while also glorifying the Taliban and Hamas. This is where you get your news from? How people fall for this is beyond me but because I am an actual fan of boxing i felt compelled to find out where this story you posted on here came from as I had not read this anywhere else but here.

In the Russia/Ukraine thread you said Canada had killed more civilians than Russia and it was blatantly obvious there that you consume heavy doses of Iranian and russian propaganda but this just proves it. Again you spread more misinformation on to this site.

I really didn’t want to post in this cesspool thread again, but I just wanted to point out how ridiculous it is for you to repeatedly accuse others of spreading propaganda and then go on and post an actual fake story to prove “people are waking up”. The way you post reminds me of Qanon conspiracists.

Your source for this story, have a look at his page. This is what propaganda looks like.
https://twitter.com/ShaykhSulaiman/s...ilities-israel
You really are something.

https://twitter.com/RyanGarcia/statu...786980935?s=19

This is straight from his twitter account saying he is pledging $20 million.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zary's-Mustache For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2024, 05:37 AM   #6108
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Lol. And he spent over two hours on that post.

Old 04-22-2024, 05:58 AM   #6109
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Why do you even bother asking that question?
Look at how the usual suspects responded to the UNRWA allegations.

Ignore, spin, move on and fast as possible and hope everyone forgets.
The investigation into and response to the UNRWA allegations has now been published.

Quote:
Israel “has yet to provide supporting evidence” of its claims that employees of the UN relief agency Unrwa are members of terrorist organisations, an independent review led by the former French foreign minister Catherine Colonna has said.

The Colonna report, which was commissioned by the UN in the wake of Israeli allegations, found that Unrwa had regularly supplied Israel with lists of its employees for vetting but that “the Israeli government has not informed Unrwa of any concerns relating to any Unrwa staff based on these staff lists since 2011”...

... The Colonna review, which was drafted with the help of three Nordic research institutes and is due to be published later on Monday, makes clear that Israel has yet to substantiate any of its broader claims about the involvement of Unrwa staff in Hamas or Islamic Jihad.

It notes that in March “Israel made public claims that a significant number of Unrwa employees are members of terrorist organisations”.

“However, Israel has yet to provide supporting evidence of this,” the report says.

Alongside the Colonna report, a more detailed assessment was sent to the UN by the three Nordic research bodies, the Swedish-based Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, the Norwegian Chr Michelsen Institute, and the Danish Institute for Human Rights.

Their report said: “Israeli authorities have to date not provided any supporting evidence nor responded to letters from Unrwa in March, and again in April, requesting the names and supporting evidence that would enable Unrwa to open an investigation.”
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...colonna-report

Quote:
*crickets*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bagor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2024, 09:44 AM   #6110
Zary's-Mustache
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
Lol. And he spent over two hours on that post.
And full of misinformation and lies.
Old 04-22-2024, 10:08 AM   #6111
activeStick
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
The investigation into and response to the UNRWA allegations has now been published.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...colonna-report
"The evidence must be overwhelming at this point."

Canada later proceeds to cancel their decision and continues to fund UNRWA

activeStick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to activeStick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2024, 10:45 AM   #6112
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zary's-Mustache View Post
You really are something.

https://twitter.com/RyanGarcia/statu...786980935?s=19

This is straight from his twitter account saying he is pledging $20 million.
"What you post is propaganda!"

"What I post is truth!"

Literally explains you.

Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 11:15 AM   #6113
Zary's-Mustache
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
"What you post is propaganda!"

"What I post is truth!"

Literally explains you.

Confused by this post. What I posted was literally truth and what I was replying to was propaganda.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your hatred.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:07 PM   #6114
Doctorfever
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

https://apple.news/A1OMBqVc7TUqQQaDYUJ5WJw

Quote:
Saturday’s anti-Israel protest in Ottawa drew condemnation from politicians of all stripes after video surfaced showing chants of “October 7 Proves We’re Almost Free!” and “Long live October 7!”
Quote:
“There is a difference between peaceful protest and hateful intimidation,” Prime Minister Justin Trudeau posted in response to the protests, shortly after 7 p.m. Sunday. Trudeau added: “It is unconscionable to glorify the antisemitic violence and murder perpetrated by Hamas on October 7th. This rhetoric has no place in Canada. None.”
I know this isn’t the way that people on this board think, so I wouldn’t group anyone on here in with these protesters. I also heard a protester was wearing a “fake” suicide vest? Crazy.
Old 04-22-2024, 03:09 PM   #6115
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorfever View Post
https://apple.news/A1OMBqVc7TUqQQaDYUJ5WJw

I know this isn’t the way that people on this board think, so I wouldn’t group anyone on here in with these protesters. I also heard a protester was wearing a “fake” suicide vest? Crazy.
Yeah that behavior is dog ####. I'm not going to justify people who have bad intentions. That said, people saying stuff like that is not a good reason to destroy more than 70% of all building in Palestine.
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 03:11 PM   #6116
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Not as crazy as murdering infants and children.

Old 04-22-2024, 03:15 PM   #6117
Bill Bumface
My face is a bum!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorfever View Post
I know a lot of issues get the "both sides, many sides" treatment, giving credibility to positions that don't deserve it.

This one, however, seems applicable. Murderous #######s on both sides, innocent victims on both sides. Anyone that declares their "team" innocent in any of this is kidding themselves.

Just a whole bunch of ugly people in power making everyone pay for their ambitions.
Bill Bumface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 03:34 PM   #6118
Zary's-Mustache
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I wish Trudeau was as vocal about the genocide happening that he is making us support financially as he is of words from lunatics.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:42 AM   #6119
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
The Palestinian political faction Fatah charged on air that Hamas had deliberately killed aid workers, stolen aid and manufactured a food crisis in Gaza, according to a Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) investigation published on Sunday.

A Fatah TV anchor reported that Hamas had attacked aid workers, stolen food and water and caused food prices to skyrocket in the Gaza Strip – which PMW said constituted a triple crime.

“Hamas’ persecution of any party who is a source for distributing the [humanitarian] aid or securing it began from the start of the war, as Hamas persecuted well-known figures and teams of volunteers on the ground in mid-October [2023],” the anchor said. ”It attacked them and killed some of them for two reasons: Firstly, to prevent any activity by any [other] party in the Gaza Strip; and secondly, to ensure Hamas control over the aid and its storage, which of course leads to these crazy and unreal prices that no one can pay in the shadow of this destruction.

“After the occupation bombed storehouses controlled by Hamas, the accumulation of tons of various food and aid products that Hamas had taken exclusivity over became clear, at a time when the Gaza Strip is suffering from hunger.”
https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-798185

Shocking of course.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 06:48 AM   #6120
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Shocking that a political rival might make some stuff up about their enemy on TV with no evidence, and the Jerusalem Post would use it as propaganda for their side? Are you new to this?

Interesting you would flag this when the IDF are the ones we have actual evidence of murdering aid workers.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post: