Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 05-31-2019, 05:18 PM   #1441
New Era
Franchise Player
 
New Era's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBridgeman View Post
uh? i thought it was funny. lol got this response? You're in deep brah I mean when i post young turk videos you think it's rebel media. just can't win with you.
New Era is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to New Era For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2019, 05:27 PM   #1442
MelBridgeman
Franchise Player
 
MelBridgeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

AOC and Ted Cruz teaming up!


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube
It's really hard to tell sometimes if you're an alt right true believer or just a bigoted troll. Props if you're just a troll because you're not bad at it. But if you actually really believe half the #### you say then.. yikes. You're a lot dumber than you sound.
MelBridgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 05:29 PM   #1443
MelBridgeman
Franchise Player
 
MelBridgeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube
It's really hard to tell sometimes if you're an alt right true believer or just a bigoted troll. Props if you're just a troll because you're not bad at it. But if you actually really believe half the #### you say then.. yikes. You're a lot dumber than you sound.
MelBridgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 05:47 PM   #1444
Barnet Flame
First Line Centre
 
Barnet Flame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Barnet - North London
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
It really isn't surprising that Trump does well with evangelicals



https://twitter.com/statuses/1134243304948883456


Iím at a loss in understanding how this guy influences anybody. Iíve seen a lot of weird #### in my time, but this guy gives me the creeps.

He is easily right up there with Regan from The Exorcist.
Barnet Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 08:03 PM   #1445
New Era
Franchise Player
 
New Era's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBridgeman View Post
New Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:20 AM   #1446
John Doe
Crash and Bang Winger
 
John Doe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBridgeman View Post
AOC and Ted Cruz teaming up!


Wtf was that supposed to be? This is the Tim Pool that you always bring up? He does a drive by smear of Pelosi and then reads word for word an article about AOC and Cruz teaming up and gushes about how wonderful bipartisanship is. I donít get the appeal at all. Is he supposed to be hip or something?
John Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Doe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #1447
AltaGuy
AltaGuy has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000.
 
AltaGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At le pub...
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
Wtf was that supposed to be? This is the Tim Pool that you always bring up? He does a drive by smear of Pelosi and then reads word for word an article about AOC and Cruz teaming up and gushes about how wonderful bipartisanship is. I donít get the appeal at all. Is he supposed to be hip or something?
You know heís cool because of the toque. Or maybe heís always cold.

Either way, heís super edgy and awesome.
AltaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 11:26 AM   #1448
The Fonz
Our Jessica Fletcher
 
The Fonz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Exp:
Default

That preacher was terrifyingly creepy.
The Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 02:10 PM   #1449
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player
 
afc wimbledon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: east van
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnet Flame View Post
I’m at a loss in understanding how this guy influences anybody. I’ve seen a lot of weird #### in my time, but this guy gives me the creeps.

He is easily right up there with Regan from The Exorcist.

No his role model came a little earlier


afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:15 PM   #1450
MelBridgeman
Franchise Player
 
MelBridgeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
Wtf was that supposed to be? This is the Tim Pool that you always bring up? He does a drive by smear of Pelosi and then reads word for word an article about AOC and Cruz teaming up and gushes about how wonderful bipartisanship is. I donít get the appeal at all. Is he supposed to be hip or something?
Apparently he's the USS John S. McCain of journalism
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube
It's really hard to tell sometimes if you're an alt right true believer or just a bigoted troll. Props if you're just a troll because you're not bad at it. But if you actually really believe half the #### you say then.. yikes. You're a lot dumber than you sound.
MelBridgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:17 PM   #1451
John Doe
Crash and Bang Winger
 
John Doe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBridgeman View Post
Apparently he's the USS John S. McCain of journalism
How so?
John Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:17 PM   #1452
MelBridgeman
Franchise Player
 
MelBridgeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

Trump Approval WAY UP

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube
It's really hard to tell sometimes if you're an alt right true believer or just a bigoted troll. Props if you're just a troll because you're not bad at it. But if you actually really believe half the #### you say then.. yikes. You're a lot dumber than you sound.
MelBridgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:19 PM   #1453
PostandIn
Powerplay Quarterback
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBridgeman View Post
Trump Approval WAY UP

Did Rasmussen report something again?
PostandIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:41 PM   #1454
John Doe
Crash and Bang Winger
 
John Doe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBridgeman View Post
Trump Approval WAY UP

Ok, I just watched my second Tim Pool video and am more confused than ever. This guy is supposed to be credible? Iím sorry, but from what I have seen he is a clown.

His logic has no, well, logic. And what kind of podcaster just reads articles word for word and then asks for money for it? He didnít even appear to pre-read the article and then used the comment section to support his interpretation of it. I think I just watched my final Tim Pool video.
John Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:46 PM   #1455
New Era
Franchise Player
 
New Era's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBridgeman View Post
Trump Approval WAY UP
No, not really.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/...ald-trump.aspx

But thank god Tim Pool was around to say otherwise and for you to post his diatribe.

The reason for the toque?

New Era is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to New Era For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 05:54 PM   #1456
KootenayFlamesFan
Commie Referee
 
KootenayFlamesFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Small town, B.C.
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Trump’s job approval rating in the Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey is higher than what other recent polls have found.

The president’s job approval rating is at 42.5 percent in the RealClearPolitics average. A recent Rasmussen Reports survey found Trump at 48 percent, but six other recent polls found him ranging between 38 percent and 44 percent.
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...t-in-two-years
KootenayFlamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:56 PM   #1457
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin
 
DownInFlames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KootenayFlamesFan View Post
Thank you for posting a link to the article instead of a 12 minute Youtube video of a guy reading it.
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 06:02 PM   #1458
Thor
God of Hating Twitter
 
Thor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Exp:
Default

literally, most of Trump's policies hurt those who support him, but because they only care about triggering libtards they are happy.
__________________
Allskonar fyrir Aumingja!!
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:20 PM   #1459
FlameOn
Franchise Player
 
FlameOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

Former Republican prosecutors speak out against Trump's obstruction of justice
FlameOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FlameOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 08:24 PM   #1460
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.
 
photon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Calgary
Exp:
Default

Trump's approval rating is astoundingly low. Any other president would be out there pounding on how decent the economy is and trying to stay out of its way and would be at 60% approval.
__________________
Uncertainty is an uncomfortable position.
But certainty is an absurd one.
photon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to photon For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Calgary Flames
2017-18




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Calgarypuck 2016