Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 10-15-2017, 07:16 PM   #1
Inufie
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default Columbus season preview

It’s been a busy offseason for us. We are hoping for a great start this season and hopefully make the playoffs this year. As a couple of bad trades last season had screwed it all up. We traded away Landry for Burnsy last season and crapped out. It’s ok though he went back home where he belongs and isn’t going anywhere for the foreseeable future. Crosby is back and better than ever and has something to prove in the nhl as everyone is shaking him off for that Edmonton guy who’s name shall not be mentioned. Our defence isn’t as strong as we’d like but think our offence is well balanced enough to counter how bad our d might be. We’ve added some grit also this summer with 22, Komarov and Roussel who I think were steals. Thanks to Toronto and nyi. Fleury came to Columbus via trade from San Jose for Craig Andersen who we thought would’ve gotten rated way lower than what he got. In another trade with Dan Jose we acquired Morgan Rielly for 2 1st. That Dave knew I have a soft spot for and had to have him. (He’s my precious, I’m saying that with my Gollum voice)

All in all we’re hoping to make the playoffs and think our offence will be our difference maker along with the play of Fleury.

Sorry for being all over the place with this preview as this is my first one

Wishing everyone good luck with their season this year and if you feel like trading me your best players for next to nothing I’m always interested in making trades. Except all the teams in my division. Hope you guys lose all your games.
Inufie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inufie For This Useful Post: