Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2019, 08:02 PM   #1
Nyah
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default FS: Fossil Woman's Gen 3 Smartwatch - Control Gray Silicone

Hey CP, I'm selling a lightly used Fossil Smartwatch ($100) - I bought it for myself a year and a half ago (retail was $365) and unfortunately I just never use it. It works great, and along with the watch face on the photo below in spoiler tags, it has a lot of other watch faces you can apply. You can also customize the colours. I don't have the box anymore, but it comes with the watch & a charger. It's also really easy to pair to your phone (I have an Android, not sure how it would pair to iOS but according to the specs it works). The band is interchangeable with other Fossil bands. Here are the specs from the Fossil website:

Case Color: Rose Gold
Case Size: 45mm
Case Shape: Round
Case Thickness: 14mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel

Activity Tracking: Built In Fitness Tracker
Notifications: Text / Email / Social Media / App Alerts / Multiple Time Zones / Alarm Clock / Calendar Alerts
Functions: Heart Rate Tracking / Personalize Your Dial / Control Your Music / Voice Activated Google / LED Flashlight / Google Maps Enabled / Interchangeable Watch Band
Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart Enabled / 4.1 Low Energy, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Compatibility: Android™ OS 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 10.0+

Images from the Fossil website in tags for size (I have a photo of the actual watch and charger but I have no idea how to shrink it down...it takes up the whole screen. If you want me to PM that to you, let me know):

Spoiler!
Nyah is offline   Reply With Quote