Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 06-17-2015, 10:22 AM   #1
pgsieve
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:
Default My New Home

I've been meaning to do this for some time, but I wanted to make a post to publicly thank Travis for all of his work in helping me with the purchase of my first home.

As a first time homeowner (and a relatively young guy) I was extremely anxious and nervous about the process and commitment of buying a home. I am also relatively new to Calgary, as I moved here a few years ago to go to the U of C. I reached out to Travis based on the recommendation of other’s from CP, and Travis was keen to assist me with my purchase.

My experiences with Travis have been nothing but excellent. Travis is extremely understanding, honest, and not afraid to provide useful opinions and advice. Travis was extremely organized, and helped narrow down my vague answers for the type of home I was looking for within a few weeks. He is quick to point out both the positive and negative aspects in each unit during our walkthroughs, and was extremely understanding and patient with all of my questions.

When it came time to putting an offer on the place, Travis worked extremely hard to not only get the price I was looking for, but also significantly lower the price with his strong negotiation skills.

I can’t thank Travis enough for his assistance and patience with me. I understand I was probably not the “easiest” client as I had multiple questions for him throughout the process. Travis was always happy to answer me and got back to be within a reasonable amount of time.

I know I will definitely be reaching out to Travis again in a few years when I look to upgrade into a larger home, and I would highly recommend that any other CPers reach out to him as well if you are looking to buy or sell your home.

Thanks again Travis!
Old 06-17-2015, 10:35 AM   #2
Travis Munroe
Realtor®

Exp:

Much appreciated!

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management