Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Back Burner: The Calgary Wranglers and Flames Prospects Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
CHICKEN LITTLE
Draft Pick

wranglers Ahl live

I purchased the game tonight and well the feed was horrible. Kept refreshing, stalling. I have a new computer with high speed internet. Can anyone help me out? I can not find a phone number for the AHL people.
CHICKEN LITTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:16 PM   #2
dobbles
addition by subtraction

Exp:

it was most likely not your fault. all reports i have heard have said the service is pretty poor. i am sure once some of the regulars get home from the game, they will have advice on who to complain to. i don't even try to waste my 6 bucks so i don't know the details.
This individual is not affluent and more of a member of that shrinking middle class. It is likely the individual does not have a high paying job, is limited on benefits, and has to make due with those benefits provided by employer.
dobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:10 PM   #3
PIMking
Franchise Player

Exp:

wasted 18$ with these losers and wont spend another dime with them.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:49 PM   #4
SparkyOne
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I can't access my personal email account from work, but when I get home tonight I will post an email contact.

There isn't a phone number. I've been "discussing" this with them for some time!
SparkyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:10 PM   #5
RyderFan
Draft Pick

Default Another dissatisfied customer

A couple weeks ago I also purchased a game, but due to no fault of my own I did not get 1 second of of the video feed. I was in contact with their technical dept during the game but despite trying everything that they advised I still did not get to see any of the game. Yet I was still charged!!
I have been in contact with them for a credit back to my VISA. They say it was not their fault, however, I have watched NHL and OHL broadcasts with no problems!
The last I heard was they were going to forward my request to the billing dept, but no credit yet.
This is not about the money, but rather about principle - I paid for something and due to no fault of my own did not receive it. Common sense dictates that I should not be charged.
My advice: do not purchase any games from these guys!
RyderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RyderFan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #6
CHICKEN LITTLE
Draft Pick

Thank you everyone for replying....Ryder Fan...I found if I tried to view the game in windows explorer it did not come up...I downloaded FIRE FOX as suggested by the IT guys at work. It works great...my problem is it keeps refreshing and stalling...I can not find a phone number or ?? to contact anyone. Try this is worked for me. Last nights feed came in great after the halfway mark of the 2nd!!!
CHICKEN LITTLE is offline   Reply With Quote