Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 09-01-2022, 01:20 PM   #1
flamesrule_kipper34
Franchise Player

Exp:
Flames FS: 4 Seats Side-by-Side Multiple Games This Season @ Cost (Sec 215 Row 13)

Hi all,

I'm selling off some regular season games again this year and as some of you know my friend has 2 seats directly next to mine.

Minimum buy is 4 games (each game comes with two seats (option for four available).
*There is an option to only buy 2 games: though games must be chosen 1 from Group C and 1 from Group D)

I have made a spreadsheet with 4 groups. Group A games must be combined with Group D games and Group B games must be combined with Group C.
For example, one could buy 2 games from A and 2 games from D, one game from each of A, B, C, D, or 2 games from each of B and C. There is no maximum limit (can buy 4, 6, 8, 10, 12+ and etc. games if you want).

The price is $93/ticket (STH cost); seats are Section 215 Row 13.

Pre-season games are also listed - $25/seat. You can buy pre-season seats without buying regular season games, and there is no minimum. These games do not count toward the 4 game minimum of regular season games.

First come, first served.

Please mark beside the games that you would like to purchase with your name and then PM me.

Into September, I'll send an email with a list of any remaining games and the tickets will be distributed thereafter.

Please let me know if there are any questions, thanks.

Link to tickets available can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
flamesrule_kipper34 is offline   Reply With Quote