Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2024, 12:25 AM   #3781
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 06:43 AM   #3782
Ped
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
S3E25 is another Geordi Lothario episode...they really leaned hard into this storyline.

At least there is some good old 'O'Brien Must Suffer.'

"Kayaking again?"

Yeah, suddenly thanks to John Doe, he was irresistible. Man, that was a cringy first date with Christy Henshaw.

As an aside, I can't remember the episode, but Picard takes someone into the ready room (Troi, maybe? Maybe the Risa one?) and they clearly walk into the turbolift.
Ped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 09:56 AM   #3783
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ped View Post
Yeah, suddenly thanks to John Doe, he was irresistible. Man, that was a cringy first date with Christy Henshaw.

As an aside, I can't remember the episode, but Picard takes someone into the ready room (Troi, maybe? Maybe the Risa one?) and they clearly walk into the turbolift.
If they really, really wanted to lean into that storyline they should have made it so that Geordi never asks her and she goes on a date with Barclay and gets married.

"Being a Creep pays Dividends!!"

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 10:29 AM   #3784
Ped
First Line Centre

Exp:

Yes, that was Geordi's problem - he wans't creepy enough. He should have had the goddess of empathy on his holodeck date with Christy.
Ped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 10:47 AM   #3785
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ped View Post
Yes, that was Geordi's problem - he wans't creepy enough. He should have had the goddess of empathy on his holodeck date with Christy.
He needed a bedazzled Visor...maybe get one of those chains around it like Grandma has when she's playing Canasta.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Old 04-23-2024, 11:34 AM   #3786
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

Quote:
S3E25 is another Geordi Lothario episode...they really leaned hard into this storyline.

At least there is some good old 'O'Brien Must Suffer.'

"Kayaking again?"

Proto-O'Brien Must Suffer

It was the beginning.

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver
Blaster86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 12:36 PM   #3787
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

I love re-watching it because theres just things you miss which I find so funny.

So I'm watching the S3 Finale and at the scene where the Borg beam onto the bridge to abduct Picard there is a guy just working at a science station in the back.

He's just chugging away.

Picard is getting abducted, Riker is getting tossed around, Worf is getting manhandled and buddy at Science Station C is just going about his day as though he has to go to a Violin Concerto after this.

"Goddamned Officers always doing crazy bulls###, I can never get any work done around here goddammit!!

Are you guys about done roughhousing? I have to re-calibrate these Warp Coils before my daughter's recital or my wife will be pissed!"

Old 04-23-2024, 01:21 PM   #3788
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Considering the number of field promotions in Starfleet, do you think Picard just has a whole drawer of those magnetic insignia pips?

Just break into the Ready-Room and throw like 50 of those things on your Uniform tunic.

"I an now Grand Poobah of the United Federation of Planets. All of your pips are belong to us!"

Old 04-23-2024, 01:25 PM   #3789
Shazam
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I love re-watching it because theres just things you miss which I find so funny.

So I'm watching the S3 Finale and at the scene where the Borg beam onto the bridge to abduct Picard there is a guy just working at a science station in the back.

He's just chugging away.

Picard is getting abducted, Riker is getting tossed around, Worf is getting manhandled and buddy at Science Station C is just going about his day as though he has to go to a Violin Concerto after this.

"Goddamned Officers always doing crazy bulls###, I can never get any work done around here goddammit!!

Are you guys about done roughhousing? I have to re-calibrate these Warp Coils before my daughter's recital or my wife will be pissed!"
Never noticed him before, I was too busy trying to find all the black paper hung on the screens.
Old 04-23-2024, 01:34 PM   #3790
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

If you take the time to watch some of the extras, especially the named extras, you see them doing some silly stuff.

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver
Blaster86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 05:06 PM   #3791
timun
First Line Centre

Exp:

Watch long enough and you see the regulars doing silly stuff with the extras.

timun is offline   Reply With Quote