Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2019, 01:04 AM   #1
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:
Icon48 2019-20 Risers & Sliders / 31 Roster Changes

Who's improved this year? Here's the changes (just trades, free agent signings, and coach/GM changes). No expected prospect graduations predictions. A little help for everyone to get up to speed on who's where now too. If you catch something, let me know and I'll update the OP.

Which teams do you think will rise and who will slide this year?

Pacific
Flames 107pts
In: Talbot, Lucic, Davidson, Stone
Out: Smith, Hathaway, Prout, Fantenberg, Neal, Stone

Sharks 101pts
In: Prout
Out: Braun, Donskoi, Pavelski, Nyquist, Ryan

Golden Knights 93pts
In: Pirri, Sparks, McCrimmon GM
Out: Haula, Miller, Carpenter, Bellemare, Gusev

Coyotes 86pts
In: Kessel, Soderberg
Out: Connauton, Panik, Galchenyuk, Cousins, Archibald, Pickard

Canucks 81pts
In: Miller, Benn, Myers, Fantenberg, Ferland
Out: Pouliot, Granlund, Spooner, Schenn, (Hutton)

Ducks 80pts
In: Eakins, Deslauriers, Stolarz, Del Zotto, Wideman
Out: Carlyle, Perry, Dotchin

Oilers 79pts
In: Holland GM, Tippett, Neal, Granlund, Jurco, Sheahan, Archibald, Smith
Out: Chiarelli, Hitchcock, Lucic, Sekera, Rattie, Rieder, Petrovic, Puljujarvi, Stolarz, Gravel

Kings 71pts
In: McLellan, Ryan
Out: Desjardins, Phaneuf, Budaj

Central
Predators 100pts
In: Duchene, Santini
Out: Subban, Simmonds, Boyle

Jets 99pts
In: Pionk, Letestu, Bitetto
Out: Trouba, Myers, Chariot, Tanev, Morrow, Hendricks, Hayes

Blues 99pts
In: Pouliot, Borgman, Dotchin
Out: Schmaltz, Maroon, Del Zotto

Stars 93pts
In: Pavelski, Perry, Sekera
Out: Zuccarello, Spezza, Ritchie, Nichushkin, Pitlick, Lovejoy, Methot

Avalanche 90pts
In: Kadri, Burakovsky, Donskoi, Nichushkin, Bellemare, Connauton, Francouz
Out: Barrie, Kerfoot, Varlamov, Soderberg, Bourque, Brassard, Nemeth, Andrighetto

Hawks 84pts
In: Lehner, De Haan, Maatta, Shaw, Nylander, Smith, Carpenter
Out: Anisimov, Ward, Kruger, Kahun, Jokiharju, Forsling, Forsberg, Davidson, Kunitz

Wild 83 pts
In: Zuccarello, Hartman, Donato, Guerin GM
Out: Bitetto, Aberg, Fehr, Prosser, Fenton GM

Metropolitan
Capitals 104pts
In: Gudas, Panik, Hathaway, Leipsic
Out: Burakovsky, Niskanen, Orpik, Connolly, Jaskin, Smith-Pelley

Islanders 103pts
In: Varlamov, Brassard
Out: Lehner, Filpulla, Sbisa, Seidenberg

Penguins 100pts
In: B.Tanev, Galchenyuk, Kahun
Out: Kessel, Maatta, Cullen, Wideman

Hurricanes 99pts
In: Reimer, Gardiner, Haula, Dzingel, Forsberg, Forsling
Out: Darling, McElhinney, Ferland, McKegg, De Haan, Roy, Williams

Blue Jackets 98pts
In: Nyquist
Out: Bobrovsky, Panarin, Duchene, Dzingel, McQuaid, Letestu

Flyers 82pts
In: Vigneault, Hayes, Niskanen, Braun, Pitlick, Prosser
Out: Hakstol, Gudas, MacDonald, Lehtera, Varone, Simmonds, Hartman, Talbot, Neuvirth

Rangers 78pts
In: Panarin, Trouba, McKegg
Out: Pionk, Vesey, Gilmour

Devils 72pts
In: Subban, Simmonds, Gusev, Hayden, Boqvist
Out: Santini, Stafford, Quenneville, Noesen

Atlantic
Lightning 128pts
In: Schenn, Maroon, Shattenkirk, McElhinney, Condon
Out: Miller, Erne, Callahan, Girardi

Bruins 107pts
In: Ritchie
Out: Acciari

Maple Leafs 100pts
In: Barrie, Kerfoot, N.Shore, Spezza, Agostino, Gravel, Ceci, Harpur, Aberg, Smaltz
Out: Kadri, Marleau, Zaitsev, Brown, Hainsey, Gardiner, Borgman, Sparks, Cap room to sign Marner

Canadiens 96pts
In: Chiarot, Cousins, Kinkaid
Out: Shaw, Deslauriers, Benn, Niemi

Panthers 86pts
In: Quenneville, Bobrovsky, Stralman, Connolly, Acciari
Out: Luongo, Reimer, McGinn, Sheahan, (Brouwer)

Sabres 76pts
In: Kreuger, Miller, Johansson, Vesey, Jokiharju, Gilmour
Out: Housley, Pominville, Nylander

Red Wings 74pts
In: Yzerman GM, Erne, Filpulla, Nemeth
Out: Holland GM, Kronwall, Vanek, Witkowski

Senators 64pts
In: DJ Smith, Callahan, Anisimov, Brown, Zaitsev
Out: Boucher, Smith, Condon, Ceci, Harpur, Paajarvi

Last edited by topfiverecords; 09-12-2019 at 10:34 AM.
topfiverecords is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to topfiverecords For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 01:11 AM   #2
YourMother
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Somewhat minor detail but I noticed right away that in the Oiler's lists you missed Neal/Lucic.

Otherwise thanks for doing this. Nice summary for a busy off-season which I personally was too busy to follow as closely as past years.
YourMother is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YourMother For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 01:32 AM   #3
Reggie Dunlop
All I can get

Exp:

Stone is both In and Out.
Reggie Dunlop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Reggie Dunlop For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 01:55 AM   #4
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie Dunlop View Post
Stone is both In and Out.
Yes
topfiverecords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 02:37 AM   #5
getbak
Franchise Player

Exp:

In: Stone // Out: Stone

Nice.

You're missing Smith for the Oilers.

I can't believe the only addition the Sharks made was Dalton Prout.

After looking at that, it's hard to imagine the Flames not repeating as first in the Pacific.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:56 AM   #6
N-E-B
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think the Flames take a slight step back this year and finish with around 101-104 points. I still think that wins them the division, though narrowly over Vegas who I see finishing in the 96-100 point range.

After that, I think the Sharks are finally primed to take a big step back. I still think they contend for a playoff spot but not the division lead.

Arizona and Vancouver are the most improved in the division. I see both of them in the Wild Card race but I give the edge to Arizona.

Edmonton didn’t get worse but they didn’t get any better. I have them finishing 6th in the division.

LA and Anaheim are dumpster fires.

League-wide I think Florida is looking like a good bet to make the playoffs and poor Columbus, they’re going to fall off a cliff.

Oh, and I think the Jets are going to be surprisingly bad this year. Especially if Laine and Connor continue to hold out.

Last edited by N-E-B; 09-12-2019 at 04:59 AM.
N-E-B is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to N-E-B For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 07:11 AM   #7
DeluxeMoustache

Exp:

Nice overview. Although it is kind of funny to list Stone as both in and out, I’d not mention it, for simplicity’s sake, wanting to compare the changes on ice.

The other thing that has impact is all of the RFAs. At this point, Tkachuk and Mangiapane are on the ‘out’ list.
DeluxeMoustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:14 AM   #8
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Pacific
Flames: Unknown, could go either way

This is a team that should take a step backward. All their weaknesses were exposed by a one line team during the playoffs, so everyone should know how to beat the Flames this season. The small fast skilled Flames team was not fast nor skilled enough in the post season, and they got dummied by the faster bigger (nee buggers) and more skilled Avalanche. With Tkachuk holding out that is a big piece that is missing from the lineup. This looks like a team standing pat or getting slightly weaker. We won't know until the team breaks camp and the final roster is set. If DSP and Rinaldo find roster spots over the likes of Czarnik, this may be a tougher team to play against and may even be better than they were last season. Standing pat would be a mistake, so camp is going to be telling. Depends on the mix.

Sharks: Big slider

The stench of Ben Gay from Sharks' bench is going to be unbearable this winter. Pavelski is the straw that stirred the drink in San Jose, and they are going to miss him. Everyone is old, beat up, and on a bad trajectory. Time for a Red Wing like drop to the bottom of the pack.

Golden Knights: Big riser

Their biggest change came at the deadline last season. They will have all training camp to get their team on the same page and come out firing on all cylinders. They don't have many weaknesses and I think they take the Pacific.

Coyotes: Small riser

The addition of Kessel will be good for the young Yotes. They are still filled with question marks, but they are a team on the grow. Should head up the standings slightly. Their playoff hopes will rest on the fallers IMO.

Canucks: Big riser

It's easy to poke fun at the Canucks, but they really did make some solid off season moves and plugged a lot of holes. They are a team that looks pretty good on paper and has some depth. They need the young guys to continue their growth and the vets they brought in to steady the ship when the waters get rough. I like the mix and think the Canucks will surprise with a post season appearance.

Ducks: Sliders

Dallas Eakins. Hahahahahahaha

Oilers: Sliders

Holy #### this is an ugly roster. McDavid will have to be super human to keep it at the same craptastic level it was at last year. The goaltending is worse and the depth is just abysmal. How can a team be this bad?

Kings: Slight risers

Someone has to rise up the standings to make up for the sliders. The Kings will still be one of the worst teams in the league, but I think they leap frog the Ducks.

Central
Predators: Slight slider

Possibly a change in tactic and style could see the Predators take a small step backward. Duchene has always managed to play on under-achievers, so I expect that to rub off on some of his new team mates.

Jets: Big slider

They lost a number of pieces that are going to hurt. Add in their hold outs and this could be a long winter in the league's coldest and ugliest outpost.

Blues: Slider

Post-cup hang over coupled with them not sneaking up and surprising anyone this season spells a slide for the Blues. Not a huge one, but they will be touch and go this season for playoff berth.

Stars: Big Risers

I like what they jettisoned, and I really like what they brought in. The Stars are a team to watch and should challenge for the conference with the Knights and Avalanche.

Avalanche: Riser

Another team that made some really good off-season moves. They already had the best line in hockey, now they have added a number of interesting pieces that will make them that much more dangerous.

Hawks: Slider

Someone has to fall. The Hawks are meh, with a side order of meh.

Wild: Holding steady

Boring is boring.

Metropolitan
Capitals: Slider

Likely not a big drop off, but a slider all the same. Should come back to the pack and not be as dangerous as last season.

Islanders: Holding steady

I expect the Islanders to still be in the mix for the division and the conference. Good young team.

Penguins: Slider

Not a big slide, but a small step backward. Still a dangerous team with the best player in the game.

Hurricanes: Slider

Team dynamics can carry a club a long way and I think the Hurricanes were one of those teams that were on a good run where everyone was playing for each other last year. The off season has seen a number of changes, so the dynamics have changed and so will the outcomes. The Canes slide.

Blue Jackets: Big slider

Hello darkness my old friend...

Flyers: Riser

Some really interesting changes should lift the Flyers this year. All going to hinge on their goaltending IMO.

Rangers: Big Riser

Someone has to take the big bounce and the damn Rangers seem to be the team in the east. Way better roster than last year should make them way more competitive.

Devils: Riser

The Devils may be the dark horse team of the season. A really interesting mix that could achieve critical mass. We'll see of that turns into a cohesive team, or explodes in spectacular fashion. I think they come together and are a handful.

Atlantic
Lightning: Holding steady

Best team in the league arguably got stronger.

Bruins: Slider

Don't know how they did it last season, so I don't see a repeat. Bruins take a step backward.

Maple Leafs: Holding steady

The Leafs made some interesting moves that should keep they chugging along. The Marner holdout may be problematic for them though. We'll see if they can get him back in the fold and not have him pull a Nylander. Speaking of Nylander, looking for a big rebound by him this year and make up for any lost production from Marner.

Canadiens: Slider

Another team that was smoke and mirrors last season. I still don't know how that roster went anywhere. Don't see them repeating the success they had.

Panthers: Big riser

Better everywhere. Panthers could be a team to watch.

Sabres: Slider

Hot mess

Red Wings: Slider

Ugly. Just ugly.

Senators: Riser

Not a big riser, and still one of the worst teams in the NHL, but a small riser as the Senators become a team that is hard to play against and grind out more in the standings than they did last season.

Last edited by Lanny_McDonald; 09-12-2019 at 08:13 AM.
Lanny_McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanny_McDonald For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 07:15 AM   #9
Fuzzy14
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Avalanche 'bout to fly up the standings this year.
Fuzzy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:36 AM   #10
Strange Brew
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
Pacific

This is a team that should take a step backward. All their weaknesses were exposed by a one line team during the playoffs, so everyone should know how to beat the Flames this season. The small fast skilled Flames team was not fast nor skilled enough in the post season, and they got dummied by the faster bugger and more skilled Avalanche. With Tkachuk holding out that is a big piece that is missing from the lineup. This looks like a team standing pat or getting slightly weaker. We won't know until the team breaks camp and the final roster is set. If DSP and Rinaldo find roster spots over the likes of Czarnik, this may be a tougher team to play against and may even be better than they were last season. Standing pat would be a mistake, so camp is going to be telling. Depends on the mix.
We’ll get those fast buggers this year.
Strange Brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:27 AM   #11
the_only_turek_fan
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

HOT TAKE -

I have a feeling that the Flames will miss the playoffs.

Vegas and San Jose are too good and Elias Pettersson will emerge as a top 5 player.

The Tkachuk negotiations will have a drag on the team as well.
the_only_turek_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:43 AM   #12
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:

Quote:
Pacific

This is a team that should take a step backward. All their weaknesses were exposed by a one line team during the playoffs, so everyone should know how to beat the Flames this season. The small fast skilled Flames team was not fast nor skilled enough in the post season, and they got dummied by the faster bigger (nee buggers) and more skilled Avalanche. With Tkachuk holding out that is a big piece that is missing from the lineup. This looks like a team standing pat or getting slightly weaker. We won't know until the team breaks camp and the final roster is set. If DSP and Rinaldo find roster spots over the likes of Czarnik, this may be a tougher team to play against and may even be better than they were last season. Standing pat would be a mistake, so camp is going to be telling. Depends on the mix...
It was five games. I don’t believe the Flames were fatally “exposed.” The disappointing playoff results were a combination of several factors—a lot of them out of the control of either team, and I suspect that every NHL coach is still well aware of how dangerous a team the Flames still are.

I think the Flames likely take a small step back this year, but I still believe they win the Division. It will be a tight race with VGK, but ultimately I think the Flames depth up front and on the blue line prevails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project
Textcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:52 AM   #13
Strange Brew
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textcritic View Post
It was five games. I don’t believe the Flames were fatally “exposed.” The disappointing playoff results were a combination of several factors—a lot of them out of the control of either team, and I suspect that every NHL coach is still well aware of how dangerous a team the Flames still are.

I think the Flames likely take a small step back this year, but I still believe they win the Division. It will be a tight race with VGK, but ultimately I think the Flames depth up front and on the blue line prevails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What were all of the factors that were out of either team’s control in the Avs series?
Strange Brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:28 AM   #14
ricardodw
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Pacific

This is a team that should take a step backward. All their weaknesses were exposed by a one line team during the playoffs, so everyone should know how to beat the Flames this season. The small fast skilled Flames team was not fast nor skilled enough in the post season, and they got dummied by the faster bigger (nee buggers) and more skilled Avalanche. With Tkachuk holding out that is a big piece that is missing from the lineup. This looks like a team standing pat or getting slightly weaker. We won't know until the team breaks camp and the final roster is set. If DSP and Rinaldo find roster spots over the likes of Czarnik, this may be a tougher team to play against and may even be better than they were last season. Standing pat would be a mistake, so camp is going to be telling. Depends on the mix.

Sharks: Big slider

The stench of Ben Gay from Sharks' bench is going to be unbearable this winter. Pavelski is the straw that stirred the drink in San Jose, and they are going to miss him. Everyone is old, beat up, and on a bad trajectory. Time for a Red Wing like drop to the bottom of the pack.

Golden Knights: Big riser

Their biggest change came at the deadline last season. They will have all training camp to get their team on the same page and come out firing on all cylinders. They don't have many weaknesses and I think they take the Pacific.

Coyotes: Small riser

The addition of Kessel will be good for the young Yotes. They are still filled with question marks, but they are a team on the grow. Should head up the standings slightly. Their playoff hopes will rest on the fallers IMO.

Canucks: Big riser

It's easy to poke fun at the Canucks, but they really did make some solid off season moves and plugged a lot of holes. They are a team that looks pretty good on paper and has some depth. They need the young guys to continue their growth and the vets they brought in to steady the ship when the waters get rough. I like the mix and think the Canucks will surprise with a post season appearance.

Ducks: Sliders

Dallas Eakins. Hahahahahahaha

Oilers: Sliders

Holy #### this is an ugly roster. McDavid will have to be super human to keep it at the same craptastic level it was at last year. The goaltending is worse and the depth is just abysmal. How can a team be this bad?

Kings: Slight risers

Someone has to rise up the standings to make up for the sliders. The Kings will still be one of the worst teams in the league, but I think they leap frog the Ducks.

Central
Predators: Slight slider

Possibly a change in tactic and style could see the Predators take a small step backward. Duchene has always managed to play on under-achievers, so I expect that to rub off on some of his new team mates.

Jets: Big slider

They lost a number of pieces that are going to hurt. Add in their hold outs and this could be a long winter in the league's coldest and ugliest outpost.

Blues: Slider

Post-cup hang over coupled with them not sneaking up and surprising anyone this season spells a slide for the Blues. Not a huge one, but they will be touch and go this season for playoff berth.

Stars: Big Risers

I like what they jettisoned, and I really like what they brought in. The Stars are a team to watch and should challenge for the conference with the Knights and Avalanche.

Avalanche: Riser

Another team that made some really good off-season moves. They already had the best line in hockey, now they have added a number of interesting pieces that will make them that much more dangerous.

Hawks: Slider

Someone has to fall. The Hawks are meh, with a side order of meh.

Wild: Holding steady

Boring is boring.

Metropolitan
Capitals: Slider

Likely not a big drop off, but a slider all the same. Should come back to the pack and not be as dangerous as last season.

Islanders: Holding steady

I expect the Islanders to still be in the mix for the division and the conference. Good young team.

Penguins: Slider

Not a big slide, but a small step backward. Still a dangerous team with the best player in the game.

Hurricanes: Slider

Team dynamics can carry a club a long way and I think the Hurricanes were one of those teams that were on a good run where everyone was playing for each other last year. The off season has seen a number of changes, so the dynamics have changed and so will the outcomes. The Canes slide.

Blue Jackets: Big slider

Hello darkness my old friend...

Flyers: Riser

Some really interesting changes should lift the Flyers this year. All going to hinge on their goaltending IMO.

Rangers: Big Riser

Someone has to take the big bounce and the damn Rangers seem to be the team in the east. Way better roster than last year should make them way more competitive.

Devils: Riser

The Devils may be the dark horse team of the season. A really interesting mix that could achieve critical mass. We'll see of that turns into a cohesive team, or explodes in spectacular fashion. I think they come together and are a handful.

Atlantic
Lightning: Holding steady

Best team in the league arguably got stronger.

Bruins: Slider

Don't know how they did it last season, so I don't see a repeat. Bruins take a step backward.

Maple Leafs: Holding steady

The Leafs made some interesting moves that should keep they chugging along. The Marner holdout may be problematic for them though. We'll see if they can get him back in the fold and not have him pull a Nylander. Speaking of Nylander, looking for a big rebound by him this year and make up for any lost production from Marner.

Canadiens: Slider

Another team that was smoke and mirrors last season. I still don't know how that roster went anywhere. Don't see them repeating the success they had.

Panthers: Big riser

Better everywhere. Panthers could be a team to watch.

Sabres: Slider

Hot mess

Red Wings: Slider

Ugly. Just ugly.

Senators: Riser

Not a big riser, and still one of the worst teams in the NHL, but a small riser as the Senators become a team that is hard to play against and grind out more in the standings than they did last season.

Hawks - slider? adding a Vezina trophy finalist plus a Hamonic equivalent D-man to a team that had no NHL goal tending on a team that missed the playoffs by 6 pts

Their top-5 forwards compare well with Flames and other high powered teams

Kane, Toews, Debrincat, Saad and Strome

Shaw #6F put up 19 goals and 37 pts in 61 games with the Habs last season

The Flames have never had as bad goal tending as the Hawks did last year.... sav % as a team of .898.
ricardodw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:49 AM   #15
kukkudo
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Flames don't hit 100 points, I think they take a step back.
kukkudo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:53 AM   #16
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

This is a pretty neat list. Thanks for putting it together.
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:20 AM   #17
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
What were all of the factors that were out of either team’s control in the Avs series?
Fear and adrenaline.

Colorado did not will themselves to their best performance at the right time last year; these things just happen. If it was as simple as deciding when to play their best hockey, then every year the most skilled team would win. By the same token, once a team loses the momentum, it is extremely difficult to wrest it back over such a short period of time.

I have said it all along and I continue to believe that the biggest problem for Calgary last year was psychological. Too many of the Flames best players allowed Colorado to get into their heads, and I also think the coaches weren't adequately prepared for how things unravelled, and how quickly it fell apart—not just in the series, but from game-to-game.

I think everyone will be better prepared this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project
Textcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:37 AM   #18
The Professor
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Colorado, Philly, FLA and Dallas are the big risers in my estimation.

San Jose, Washington and Columbus the big sliders.
The Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:56 AM   #19
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

The posters who are only happy when they can bitch about the Flames disappointing are out early this year I see.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dissentowner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 12:29 PM   #20
pepper24
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think Flames slide this season. Sharks and Golden Knights take the Pacific. Flames battle Avs for 3rd place in Pacific and/or Wild Card spot.

I just hope that the Flames end season strong to have momentum going into the playoffs.
pepper24 is offline   Reply With Quote