Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2014, 10:04 AM   #21
SportsJunky
Uncle Chester

Exp:

Speaking of the violence, any thoughts on whether or not I should take my 5 year old son to this? He's crazy about Spiderman and TMNT and they both look a little too old for him. He asks me to drive by the movie theatre just so he can look at the now playing poster. He is sad beyond belief that I've told him Spidey2 may be too scary for him right now. When TMNT comes out he is going to disown me if I say no to that movie too haha.
SportsJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:27 AM   #22
Otto-matic
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsJunky View Post
Speaking of the violence, any thoughts on whether or not I should take my 5 year old son to this? He's crazy about Spiderman and TMNT and they both look a little too old for him. He asks me to drive by the movie theatre just so he can look at the now playing poster. He is sad beyond belief that I've told him Spidey2 may be too scary for him right now. When TMNT comes out he is going to disown me if I say no to that movie too haha.
I wouldnt say its that violent for a 5 year old, he should be fine viewing it.
Otto-matic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:28 AM   #23
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

I would say Spidy is fine maybe minus the final scene. It's not really "violent" with blood and what not, just a little shocking. There were some toddlers there, I didn't hear any crying but there might be some questions.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:07 PM   #24
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsJunky View Post
If you don't mind spoilers (which you must not, being in this thread), look at that vid clip posted up above. That's the most intense scene in the movie, imo (Esp around the 4 min mark). If you think your son can handle that, the rest of movie is a cakewalk.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote