Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 11-29-2020, 01:46 PM   #1
#1 Goaltender
Nufy's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Default LF: HVAC Sheet Metal

I need to move the humidifier connection on my furnace.

The existing connection is in a piece of sheet metal that had been removed for an AC install.

I would prefer to swap out the whole piece rather than scrap some pieces together.

Need approx 18" x 18" and I can then trim to fit.

Any tin bashers on CP with leftovers available ?

Nufy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 02:03 PM   #2
Franchise Player
Wormius's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewhere down the crazy river.

I recently did the same thing. Canadian Tire carries small sheets. That and some foil mastic tape will do the trick.
Wormius is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wormius For This Useful Post:

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:27 AM.

Calgary Flames

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Calgarypuck 2016