Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 06-01-2021, 10:38 AM   #1
justing
Backup Goalie

Exp:
Default New releases from Tissot, Hamilton and Longines

A lot of new watches are arriving now and I’ll update this thread when new releases hit our store!

For starters, the Hamilton Intra-Matic Chronograph H
Inspired by the original Hamilton chronographs from 1968, this brand new release features a hand wound chronograph movement with 60 hours of power reserve. The 40mm case houses a panda or reverse-panda colour scheme. Both dials are available on either a leather strap or a gorgeous mesh stainless steel bracelet.
My personal favourite is the reverse panda on the mesh bracelet. I only have one left in stock, when I receive the next shipment in August, I’ll have one on my wrist!

MSRP on leather: $2,600
MSRP on steel: $2,700

MSRP on leather: $2,600
MSRP on steel: $2,700

Old 06-23-2021, 02:57 PM   #2
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Hey, does Hamilton change their styles/retire current styles frequently? I want to get my daughter a "Murph" Hamilton for Grade 12 graduation, but that's three years away for her. Interstellar is "our movie" so it would be meaningful for her. Not asking you to predict the future, but do we know if I'm relatively safe waiting three years to buy, or if I might end up SOL? Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 06-24-2021, 12:31 PM   #3
justing
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Unfortunately Hamilton retires styles without warning. It's usually decided by global performance, if the model isn't moving well anymore they will discontinue it.
The Murph I would imagine will be around for a while. It's a fairly important piece and the because it's THE Interstellar watch, it should stay relatively popular. If I hear it's going to be discontinued, I can send you a pm and you can grab one of the last available before they're all gone.
Old 06-25-2021, 10:32 AM   #4
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justing View Post
Unfortunately Hamilton retires styles without warning. It's usually decided by global performance, if the model isn't moving well anymore they will discontinue it.
The Murph I would imagine will be around for a while. It's a fairly important piece and the because it's THE Interstellar watch, it should stay relatively popular. If I hear it's going to be discontinued, I can send you a pm and you can grab one of the last available before they're all gone.
That'd be perfect, thanks man. And if it stays in production, see you in three years!
Old 09-01-2021, 09:57 AM   #5
justing
Backup Goalie

Exp:

This fan favourite is now available in BRONZE!
Every watch tells a story, but none better than bronze. As you wear the watch, oxidation will slowly change the case to a textured patina that evolves uniquely for each individual piece.
Unchanged is the classic 38mm size housing the H-50 hand wound movement with a power reserve of 80 hours.
I’ve been wearing mine for a couple weeks now and I’m already seeing minor changes, the leather is also untreated so it wears in a unique way and pairs with the case beautifully.

MSRP: $1,040

Old 05-11-2022, 08:59 AM   #6
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Hey Justin. Anything new and cool hit your store lately? Is the messed up supply chain affecting you guys?
Old 05-13-2022, 04:46 PM   #7
justing
Backup Goalie

Exp:

The PRX on leather finally arrived this week.
It's AWESOME

For the most part supply chain wise we've been OK. Certainly some delays but nothing crazy so we've been lucky that way!