Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Back Burner: The Calgary Wranglers and Flames Prospects Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
Beerfest
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default Abbotsford Heat Announce Sleeman Brew as Partner

Quote:
Abbotsford, BC - The Abbotsford Heat and Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre are proud to announce a major partnership with Canada's leading premium brewer, Sleeman Breweries.

The agreement announced in Abbotsford, includes pouring rights for the Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre, and a brand new Sleeman themed area in the south end of the Arena. "We're extremely proud to have the Sleeman brand associated with a premiere venue such as the Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre. It's a tremendous partnership that allows visitors of the AESC to enjoy a quality beer offered by Sleeman Breweries." said Glen Jessup, Marketing Manager for Sleeman Breweries

Sleeman will also become the Official Beer of the AHL's Abbotsford Heat, and will have access to team logos and branding, along with various signage and activation rights. "We welcome Sleeman Breweries to our Corporate Sponsorship Team. Our goal is to add increasing value, not only to our corporate partners, but to our fans as well" said Justin McIntyre, Vice President, Ticket Sales & Service of the Abbotsford Heat.

"We're excited about being able to offer our Hockey, Concert and Event fans one of the best portfolios of premium beers in all of Canada. Sleeman has come on board as a true partner to the venue and team and I'm excited about the new Sleeman area to be unveiled soon" said Global Spectrum's Jason Blumenfeld, General Manager of the Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre.

The Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre started pouring Sleeman Original Draft, Honey Brown Lager and others from their portfolio on Monday when Grammy Award winning Maroon 5 and Train played the venue, and will be available for all Abbotsford Heat home games beginning with the home opener on
October 14th!
http://www.abbotsfordheat.com/ViewAr...CLID=205272287
Beerfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:54 AM   #2
icarus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerfest;3282648[I
...a brand new Sleeman themed area in the south end of the Arena.
I am the Lizard Queen!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #3
604flames
First Line Centre

Exp:

"My name's Troy Ward. We play good hockey. I hope you like it."
604flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

Sleeman's Cream Ale is currently my favourite beer. When I get drunk this weekend, I will be happy knowing that I am helping the Flames prospect development.

I encourage everyone to get wasted on Sleeman's products this weekend.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
ThisYear
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Wish Flames signed on!
ThisYear is offline   Reply With Quote