Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 06-27-2019, 09:52 PM   #2041
MelBridgeman
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
You’re defending the POTUS’s stats on lying with the fact that he is often wrong and ignorant.

Hahahahhahahhahahahahahahhaahhahha
there is a difference - elementary language arts
MelBridgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 09:56 PM   #2042
New Era
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBridgeman View Post
Not defending Trump. Just questioning what is most likely an extremely inflated stat which probably includes a whole lot of just being wrong or ignorant. That image was example of a Trump fact check where he was correct in what he was saying it was just grossly misinterpreted by NBC - acid washing is a completely acceptable industry term when using bleach bit. But it went over the "fact checkers" at NBC. Assuming of course the actual image is real
New Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:00 PM   #2043
DuffMan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
there is a difference - elementary language arts
Wow

You got me there little Lindsey

He really is a great guy that is ignorant and wrong, which skews his amount of lies of 10,000 in 3 years, because of it.

Im convinced
Old 06-27-2019, 10:00 PM   #2044
New Era
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_only_turek_fan View Post
Harris laid the smack down on Biden tonight.
Harris is a great candidate. A strong intelligent black woman who can play dirty with the best of them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to New Era For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 10:01 PM   #2045
HockeyIlliterate
Scoring Winger

Exp:

The next debate should only have Castro, Booker, Warren, Buttigieg, Biden, Sanders, and Harris in it. The other candidates are just taking up space.

And unless Biden ups his game, he won’t make it past the next debate.
HockeyIlliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HockeyIlliterate For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 10:02 PM   #2046
the_only_turek_fan
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

I wonder what the poll numbers will look like in a week.

Harris dominated tonight.
the_only_turek_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:03 PM   #2047
the_only_turek_fan
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

Harris is incredibly beautiful too.
the_only_turek_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:07 PM   #2048
New Era
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_only_turek_fan View Post
Harris is incredibly beautiful too.
Yes, she is definitely milf chocolate.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:13 PM   #2049
GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think it should be a royal rumble debate.

Start with two and every 5 minutes add another debater complete with Entrance music and a podium rising up from the floor with smoke and lasers.

Then Have 500 people with voting buttons and if your popularity drops below a certain threshold you get eliminated from the debate.
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:29 PM   #2050
MelBridgeman
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
Wow

You got me there little Lindsey

He really is a great guy that is ignorant and wrong, which skews his amount of lies of 10,000 in 3 years, because of it.

Im convinced
sure thing cathy newman
Old 06-27-2019, 10:30 PM   #2051
OMG!WTF!
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I'd love to be grilled in front of Congress by Harris. She's had my vote since day one.
OMG!WTF! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:44 PM   #2052
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

I like Harris too.

She is strikes me as someone with a spine, something the Dems need badly. Sanders has a spine too, but isn't pragmatic enough IMO.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:47 PM   #2053
New Era
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Not defending Trump. Just questioning what is most likely an extremely inflated stat which probably includes a whole lot of just being wrong or ignorant. That image was example of a Trump fact check where he was correct in what he was saying it was just grossly misinterpreted by NBC - acid washing is a completely acceptable industry term when using bleach bit. But it went over the "fact checkers" at NBC. Assuming of course the actual image is real
I'm still waiting to hear about what industry "acid washing" is an acceptable term when using bleach bit. I'm also curious what industry suggests using "bleach bit" is good for anything? Come on Mel Bri "The Computer Guy" share your insights! I want to see what a guy that "writes his own ticket" has to say on computer security.

Old 06-27-2019, 10:51 PM   #2054
New Era
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesAddiction View Post
I like Harris too.

She is strikes me as someone with a spine, something the Dems need badly. Sanders has a spine too, but isn't pragmatic enough IMO.
My pick for ticket was Gavin Newsome and Kamala Harris. Both are brilliant minds and charismatic. Both would stand up for the morals and values of the average American. Too bad Gavin is not in this cycle. Maybe Harris/Buttigeg could gain some traction?
Old 06-27-2019, 11:04 PM   #2055
MelBridgeman
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
I'm still waiting to hear about what industry "acid washing" is an acceptable term when using bleach bit. I'm also curious what industry suggests using "bleach bit" is good for anything? Come on Mel Bri "The Computer Guy" share your insights! I want to see what a guy that "writes his own ticket" has to say on computer security.

Simple terms for ya. First you know what the term slang means? look it up skipper it's important!

when you hit the delete button on a file on your computer - the file doesn't actually get deleted - that part of the disk just gets marked as "free" - that is why sometimes its possible to recover said file or forensic teams can recover incriminating files!

bleach bit is a program with advance features that can "shred" a file or wipe said "free" space - so it can't be recovered including by nasty FBI agents !

the first word in that program name is bleach which is actually alkaline and not an acid but some people mistaken it for an acid (ignorants)

the act of wiping or shredding or "washing" is what bleachbit can do!

so a slang for operations of these magnitudes (especially in intelligence circles) is acid washing - make sense now? Now slang isn't universal and is sometimes generational - so don't crawl off to your safe space if your lack of knowledge on this subject is triggering to you.

Orange Man Bad!

Your Pal
Mel

Last edited by MelBridgeman; 06-27-2019 at 11:08 PM.
Old 06-27-2019, 11:05 PM   #2056
MelBridgeman
Franchise Player

Exp:

Kamala Harris > Lizzy Warren
Old 06-27-2019, 11:06 PM   #2057
Bunk
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think this race will go more and more toward a 3 way race between Warren, Buttigieg and Harris. I think Biden and Bernie will start fading fast.
Old 06-27-2019, 11:08 PM   #2058
TheScorpion
First round-bust

Exp:

I'd be really intrigued by a Warren/Castro ticket. I think it would really appeal to the Democratic masses.
Old 06-27-2019, 11:47 PM   #2059
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

Well Trump did say it's a chemical process (and an expensive one)..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to photon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 11:48 PM   #2060
New Era
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Simple terms for ya. First you know what the term slang means? look it up skipper it's important!

when you hit the delete button on a file on your computer - the file doesn't actually get deleted - that part of the disk just gets marked as "free" - that is why sometimes its possible to recover said file or forensic teams can recover incriminating files!

bleach bit is a program with advance features that can "shred" a file or wipe said "free" space - so it can't be recovered including by nasty FBI agents !

the first word in that program name is bleach which is actually alkaline and not an acid but some people mistaken it for an acid (ignorants)

the act of wiping or shredding or "washing" is what bleachbit can do!

so a slang for operations of these magnitudes (especially in intelligence circles) is acid washing - make sense now? Now slang isn't universal and is sometimes generational - so don't crawl off to your safe space if your lack of knowledge on this subject is triggering to you.

Orange Man Bad!

Your Pal
Mel
You're a fool and don't have a clue what you're talking about. File cleaners like bleachbit, CCleaner (crap cleaner), file shredder, and the like are a whole lot of bull####. Advanced forensic tools like Encase can find remnants of files and provide enough fragments in sectors not properly overwritten to reconstruct files. The means by which these products attempt to obfuscate data is highly unreliable. Even using tried and true methods from the past, such as Gutman (with 35 passes), VISTR, DoD 5220.22-M, RCMP TSSIT, or filling sectors with good old random data, is not enough. The FBI was able to recover fragments of data from Clinton's systems which is how they were able to determine there was no wrong doing on her part and only provide support for written reprimand. Even using a product like DBAN, and running multiple passes, is not considered secure any more. This is why government agencies have foregone disk sanitation as means for data destruction. Data destruction now requires disk sanitation and then physical destruction. Most agencies require drive shredding with certification of destruction. Anyone who deals with data security knows this. So save your crap. You're out of your element here trollboy.