Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2018, 03:39 PM   #41
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
This one does have the behind cleaner and a jet especially for women.
And to think all this time I felt sorry for your wife.

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:07 PM   #42
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
My bidet arrived today and I can't wait to go home and hook it up. I ended up going with a fairly basic one that only hooks up to the cold water just to test out the concept before going all in on a deluxe heated seat with warm water reservoir and oscillating nozzles. This one does have the behind cleaner and a jet especially for women.

If you don't already, follow my stream on twitch for live initial reactions.
I haven’t seen the one you bought, but you are going to want to get one that allows you to control the water temperature! The pure cold is a bit much to say the least. I had one in my last house and while a cold water bidet is better than none at all, the luxury of the heated seat, air control and warmed water is totally worth it.
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:35 PM   #43
Sled
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I sell Kohler Bidet seats in town. If you have a model you are looking for PM me and I will provide pricing for you.

Sounds like you are after the K-4737

Sled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:03 PM   #44
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Yeah the one I got is cold water and I have to say it's surprisingly pleasant. I can't recommend a bidet enough guys. Total game changer and the one I bought was only $50. I'm sure the cold is unpleasant relative to a heated one, but having never used a heated one and thus not having that basis for comparison, the cold is great.

Hi Sled. I'll look up Kohlers and get back to you. I have a Kohler toilet so that would be awesome and I could put this cold one in the kids' bathroom.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:04 PM   #45
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Double post.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:03 AM   #46
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Yeah the one I got is cold water and I have to say it's surprisingly pleasant. I can't recommend a bidet enough guys. Total game changer and the one I bought was only $50. I'm sure the cold is unpleasant relative to a heated one, but having never used a heated one and thus not having that basis for comparison, the cold is great.

Hi Sled. I'll look up Kohlers and get back to you. I have a Kohler toilet so that would be awesome and I could put this cold one in the kids' bathroom.
So explain this to me please, post poopoo and spray, do you drip dry?

I have always thought that a bidet would leave me starfish wet and the idea of pulling on my Y-Fronts with a wet log maker wasn't appealing.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2018, 09:31 AM   #47
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post

I have always thought that a bidet would leave me starfish wet and the idea of pulling on my Y-Fronts with a wet log maker wasn't appealing.
You know those games at the Stampede where you shoot a little target with a water gun so your horse runs across a track? It's like that. Sniper accurate. It's not like your whole butt gets wet.

I don't think you could manage a drip dry. You take a couple pieces of toilet paper and give a quick dry wipe.

It's pretty amazing not having to mess around back there. Especially on those poos where it's like wiping a marker (to quote Parks & Rec).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 09:31 AM   #48
woob
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post

Supposedly there is air jets involved? But if years of trying to get my hands dry with air dryers in bathrooms has taught me anything, it's that you're going to have a wet starfish.
woob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:56 AM   #49
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
You know those games at the Stampede where you shoot a little target with a water gun so your horse runs across a track? It's like that. Sniper accurate. It's not like your whole butt gets wet.

I don't think you could manage a drip dry. You take a couple pieces of toilet paper and give a quick dry wipe.

It's pretty amazing not having to mess around back there. Especially on those poos where it's like wiping a marker (to quote Parks & Rec).
Yeah I'm buying it.

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to undercoverbrother For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 11:33 AM   #50
Deelow
Franchise Player

Exp:

I've got one of the $40 Amazon units. Similar to the one Sliver just bought. I love it, however this weekend I stayed at a hotel that was equipped with a Toto Washlet. Warm water, pulsating and oscilating features, warm air blower, heated seat, front feature for the ladies, automatic seat and a remote. It was defintely nice to use this Washlet and it would be great to have but retail is $3500. Way too much money when $50 can get you everything you need.

Last edited by Deelow; 12-11-2018 at 11:36 AM.
Deelow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:55 AM   #51
psyang
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

My only experience with one of these was at a relative's. There were buttons you could push to adjust the aim of the water stream. I started adjusting, and suddenly I hit dead center. It was so, uh, shocking that I felt like water would start streaming out of my mouth.
psyang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psyang For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 12:03 PM   #52
MolsonInBothHands
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:

I don't think I am ever going to look at that carnival game the same again.

Awesome thread.

The first time I saw a bidet was in the late 90's on a work trip to Khartoum, Sudan. It had a faucet control, and was a separate appliance from the actual toilet. I had to try it, so cranked the tap and nearly turned myself inside out. I have been a little skittish to try it again since then.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:33 PM   #53
ikaris
First Line Centre

Exp:

This is the one I have:

https://washlet.totousa.com/product/s350e

I first was introduced to these when I was in Seoul, and since I could never going back to having a regular toilet. When I got back, I got one that was on sale at Costco that lasted a few years. After moving to another home, I got the one above and I love it.

Honestly not using one of these feels uncivilized (first world problems).
ikaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:56 PM   #54
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikaris View Post
This is the one I have:

https://washlet.totousa.com/product/s350e

I first was introduced to these when I was in Seoul, and since I could never going back to having a regular toilet. When I got back, I got one that was on sale at Costco that lasted a few years. After moving to another home, I got the one above and I love it.

Honestly not using one of these feels uncivilized (first world problems).
Wow, that's sick. A pre-mist to wet the bowl before you do your business is genius.
Old 09-26-2019, 02:01 PM   #55
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Okay. I am not necessarily inviting Sliver over, but I received my new bidet seats (Biobidet USPA6800U) and got one installed. Took about an hour to get it put in, since the water line is basically wedged between the wall and the toilet, trying to get the hose connected became a yoga exercise. Anyway, I have to say its awesome, but it does make the toilet look kind of bulky.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 02:06 PM   #56
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
Okay. I am not necessarily inviting Sliver over, but I received my new bidet seats (Biobidet USPA6800U) and got one installed. Took about an hour to get it put in, since the water line is basically wedged between the wall and the toilet, trying to get the hose connected became a yoga exercise. Anyway, I have to say its awesome, but it does make the toilet look kind of bulky.
That's pretty sweet, although I don't even know what "massage cleaning" or the bubble feature are, and I'm probably best not knowing?
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 02:16 PM   #57
DuffMan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Does it have a back up camera?
Old 09-26-2019, 02:24 PM   #58
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I have always wondered how long it takes to dry your starfish post squirt.

I don't want to be putting on my y-fronts on when the back is still wet.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2019, 02:25 PM   #59
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slava View Post
That's pretty sweet, although I don't even know what "massage cleaning" or the bubble feature are, and I'm probably best not knowing?

The whole experience is kind of similar to first using them in Japan. Just pressing buttons on the remote until something happens.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 02:26 PM   #60
Old Yeller
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Biobidet USPA6800U
I didn't think I needed a toilet seat with a wireless remote control, but I think I've been wrong all this time.
Old Yeller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bidet