Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 05-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:
Default Thank you CP

A quick post to thank everyone on CP and the guests who have become a part of my business. Whether you have bought, sold (perhaps both) or plan to use my services in the future I wanted to let you all know how greatly appreciative I am.

Becoming a paid exclusive sponsor of the site has allowed me to combine my day to day work activities with a passion that is the Calgary Flames.

Over the last couple of months I have had a few people looking for my professional advice when they are working with another Realtor. I take no hard feelings in the decision not to choose me however it also cant be expected that I will do the work that your Realtor isn't.

This brings me to my final point of understanding your Realtor before you enter into any agreements with him/her. For your own sake in using a Realtor be confident that when you call they will answer, when you want to see properties they will make themselves available to you, when they list your property you will have quality marketing, when you write an offer you have someone in your corner, etc. These are some of the issues that people have brought up with me and want me to help out with.

Thank you, have a great summer and I hope to assist with more CP buys and sells in the near future!

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Travis Munroe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
troutman
Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

Exp:

Congratulations on your move to Re/Max Central.

Working with CP people is always a bonus.
The Following User Says Thank You to troutman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
Jbo
NOT a cool kid

Exp:

Weird question, and I don't mean to hijack the thread. But is there a clear advantage of brokerages for a realtor? (Better pay structure, offices, support)?

On topic I have had the opportunity to both have Travis help me when I was looking to sell my condo (but ultimately did not) and also play in the Heckle and other games with CP. Fully recommend him if looking!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jbo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
RedMileDJ
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Good stuff. Always appreciate all your information and tips.

Looking forward to working with you soon, Realtor 1!
The Following User Says Thank You to RedMileDJ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #5
Caged Great
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caged Great For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #6
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-bo09 View Post
Weird question, and I don't mean to hijack the thread. But is there a clear advantage of brokerages for a realtor? (Better pay structure, offices, support)?

On topic I have had the opportunity to both have Travis help me when I was looking to sell my condo (but ultimately did not) and also play in the Heckle and other games with CP. Fully recommend him if looking!
All sorts of reasons. As I am somewhat new to REMAX the biggest advantage I have had so far is a incredible support team involving numerous people I can call at anytime of the day or night. The advanced education is also great!
Also, I have the advantage to see a ton of "pocket" listings that are not on the market and show these to my clients. Nearly half of all real estate in Calgary is bought/sold through REMAX. This volume translates to better inside information and relationships that benefit any client of ours.

Funny picture Caged!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Travis Munroe For This Useful Post:
Jbo
Old 05-08-2013, 02:26 AM   #7
calgarywinning
First Line Centre

Exp:

Travis,

You are so valuable to this forum and I can't say enough about what you provide and how lucky we are to have you on here! You are first in mind for future needs and recommends.

Thank-you!
The Following User Says Thank You to calgarywinning For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #8
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

I contacted Travis 2 weeks ago with the intention of purchasing my first home, and have had a quick, stress-free and non-problematic experience. The ink is still drying, but I wanted to add my 2 cents.

Travis, I know I've said many thank you's over the last few weeks, but I'd like to add another (publicly) for helping me and my wife find a great home at a good price in such a short period of time.

Travis was very attentive, informative, and knowledgeable, and was a consummate professional every step of the way. He was an invaluable resource in both finding a home and the co-ordination of the purchase.

Know that I will recommend you to anyone looking for a realtor in the future, so dude you gotta get me some business cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.
The Following User Says Thank You to PsYcNeT For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 09:33 AM   #9
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT View Post
I contacted Travis 2 weeks ago with the intention of purchasing my first home, and have had a quick, stress-free and non-problematic experience. The ink is still drying, but I wanted to add my 2 cents.

Travis, I know I've said many thank you's over the last few weeks, but I'd like to add another (publicly) for helping me and my wife find a great home at a good price in such a short period of time.

Travis was very attentive, informative, and knowledgeable, and was a consummate professional every step of the way. He was an invaluable resource in both finding a home and the co-ordination of the purchase.

Know that I will recommend you to anyone looking for a realtor in the future, so dude you gotta get me some business cards.
Much appreciated!

info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com