Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 10-20-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
KevanGuy
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Chase Paymentech Certification

I have a website and Quick Shopping Cart through Godaddy. I've enabled PayPal easily enough and am now trying to enable Chase. I've got all the test information from Chase, the fake Visa and MC #'s, the test Merchant Account ID, etc and am at the point where I have to test the Godaddy software compatibility by running Chase's scripts (about 100 individual transactions) but I have no clue how to do it. I've tried verifying the Chase ID number with Godaddy and I get:

We received the following error message: 9717 Security Information - agent/chain/merchant is missing or inactive Please contact Chase Orbital Gateway customer service.

I've emailed Chase and they tell me I'm using the production URL not the test URL. I explain that all I did was press Verify on Godaddy. They say talk to Godaddy. I call Godaddy, they say talk to Chase.

Has anyone gone through this process? It has been completely unbelievable how difficult Chase has been to deal with, its as if they are going out of their way not to help me.

So, anyone? How do I run these tests/scripts that they require?
KevanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote