Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2018, 09:12 PM   #41
Corral
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
I agree to an extent but Washington, Boston, and Nashville have a better track record of success so there's little reason to panic if they start slow. In the case of the Flames history is not on their side when they start seasons slow as they have missed the playoffs in 7 of the past 9 seasons and most of those seasons they started out slowly. Given it's Peters first season a .500 start wouldn't be a surprise but it would be a disappointment if they were still flirting with a mediocre record by December. Regardless even if the Flames miss the playoffs next season you would have to think nobody would be getting fired but if that was to happen I imagine Treliving's seat will be scorching hot and he wouldn't survive a 3rd straight season out of the playoffs.
Yeah particularly when so many CP ers said the 'window' opened at the start of this season. LOL
Corral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 03:20 PM   #42
Jay Random
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corral View Post
Yeah particularly when so many CP ers said the 'window' opened at the start of this season. LOL
Why are you even here? The ‘sneer at the Flames every single time you post’ forum is over this way.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:37 PM   #43
Corral
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Random View Post
Why are you even here? The ‘sneer at the Flames every single time you post’ forum is over this way.
Don't kid yourself. Try to assert a position that the majority of posters don't agree with, and you'll feel the wrath. The sneers go both ways.
Old 05-19-2018, 05:18 PM   #44
Jay Random
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Don't kid yourself. Try to assert a position that the majority of posters don't agree with, and you'll feel the wrath. The sneers go both ways.
Already disproven. I've often asserted positions that the majority of posters didn't agree with. Because I argued my case, I got arguments back. Generally speaking, the only people who sneer at my posts are the ones who are in the habit of sneering at everything.

I have never seen you argue anything. You simply proclaim how worthless everyone and everything connected with the Calgary Flames is, and then act all butthurt when people call you for your pointless and unintelligent negativity – as I did just now.

So again, why are you here? If you want to get your jollies from trolling, you can get a better jollies-to-butthurt ratio on YouTube.
Old 05-19-2018, 08:27 PM   #45
Corral
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Random View Post
Already disproven. I've often asserted positions that the majority of posters didn't agree with. Because I argued my case, I got arguments back. Generally speaking, the only people who sneer at my posts are the ones who are in the habit of sneering at everything.

I have never seen you argue anything. You simply proclaim how worthless everyone and everything connected with the Calgary Flames is, and then act all butthurt when people call you for your pointless and unintelligent negativity – as I did just now.

So again, why are you here? If you want to get your jollies from trolling, you can get a better jollies-to-butthurt ratio on YouTube.
You are the one who chose to sneer specifically at me - not the first time I might add. Unlike yourself, my negative comments are directed at the subject of this forum or posters as a collective. Have a nice evening
Old 05-19-2018, 08:39 PM   #46
Jay Random
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
You are the one who chose to sneer specifically at me - not the first time I might add. Unlike yourself, my negative comments are directed at the subject of this forum or posters as a collective. Have a nice evening
I fail to see how insulting everybody is any better than insulting one person. And I'm not sneering; I'm calling you out on your behaviour.