Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 09-08-2019, 11:56 AM   #81
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by browna View Post
Well, he came down after the spat between two Esks on the field continued on the sideline. Don’t think it was an overall team thing, just making sure the feuding parties knew they better stay in line.
Maas can stay there as long as he likes as far as I’m concerned. Harris too.
They mentioned he walked from one end of the bench to the other giving all the players a scathing look so he was definitely sending a message to the entire team. You get the feeling they may make an example of someone this week.
Erick Estrada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 08:07 PM   #82
Bent Wookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
I've never heard of a 9-3 team with the best ST and D in the league by mile described as free falling before. Thanks for the experience.
By a mile? Come on man. I for one, love the commentary and perspectives from other fans, but you say the absolute dumbest things.

And yet, a few posts ago you talked about how CP was toxic for you. I wonder why? If you were a little more level headed and humble, people likely wouldn't be so hard on you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 10:08 PM   #83
White Out 403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bent Wookie View Post
By a mile? Come on man. I for one, love the commentary and perspectives from other fans, but you say the absolute dumbest things.

And yet, a few posts ago you talked about how CP was toxic for you. I wonder why? If you were a little more level headed and humble, people likely wouldn't be so hard on you.

Oh look, another drive-by personal attack.
White Out 403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:16 AM   #84
Bent Wookie

I don't know you.

It's not personal.

My comments were based purely on your posts. My reference to being more level headed and humble are simply about how your posts come across.

Nothing more.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 04:02 PM   #85
Scorch
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bent Wookie View Post

You know those types of people who blames everyone else but themselves for their own problems? He sure seems like one of those types because according to him, it must be CP’s toxicity that caused him to give himself a timeout, refusing to believe it was him starting up all that toxicity.

The guy is a clear troll
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 06:33 PM   #86
White Out 403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
You know those types of people who blames everyone else but themselves for their own problems? He sure seems like one of those types because according to him, it must be CP’s toxicity that caused him to give himself a timeout, refusing to believe it was him starting up all that toxicity.

The guy is a clear troll
I mock an obviously stupid troll post about the bombers being in free fall and I'm the troll? Do you work in shifts with your troll hit jobs? How do you coordinate?
White Out 403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:07 PM   #87
Bent Wookie

It's all good man.

I appreciate the good natured ribbing and promotion of YOUR team. Probably super fun posting on a rivals message board.

Just don't be surprised when you get it back. Don't be surprised if you are called out or even that your posted are called dumb or delusional. Kinda comes with the territory. All in good fun. Not toxic. Not a personal attack.

You do you.

Old 09-09-2019, 08:39 PM   #88
midniteowl
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
I mock an obviously stupid troll post about the bombers being in free fall and I'm the troll? Do you work in shifts with your troll hit jobs? How do you coordinate?

Why is that post a troll post? This is Stamps thread on a Calgary sports forum, mocking other teams is fun. If he goes to a Bombers site then you can call it a troll post.

Case in point, we can call you a troll and your posts troll posts all the same, when Bomber were winning at the beginning of the season. You were raving about you Bombers on an opposition's site.