Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2008, 03:26 AM   #41
chinook
Repressed Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus View Post
Yay photon! I haven't been online for the past couple of days so I couldn't start the thread... I am so glad someone stepped in to pick up the slack!
Yeah, because it's your life duty to have a "Supernerd" awarded on CP every year. I dont know who's the bigger loser. The guy who tries to win this, or the guy who came up with it?

have you gotten any since last Christmas? It sounds like you're still alone

PS. See you in 2009 CP
Because if you're making fun of supernerds on this site, youre not welcome on CP anymore

go get laid

Last edited by photon; 12-30-2008 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Children need to be tolerated...
chinook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:00 AM   #42
HalifaxDrunk
#2 960 Prankster

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinook View Post
Yeah, because it's your life duty to have a "Supernerd" awarded on CP every year. I dont know who's the bigger loser. The guy who tries to win this, or the guy who came up with it?

PS. See you in 2009 CP
Because if you're making fun of supernerds on this site, youre not welcome on CP anymore

go get laid

HalifaxDrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HalifaxDrunk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2008, 08:46 AM   #43
Bring_Back_Shantz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinook View Post

PS. See you in 2009 CP

go get laid

Says the guy who is posting at 3:26 in the morning.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:53 AM   #44
Bobblehead
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring_Back_Shantz View Post
Says the guy who is posting at 3:26 in the morning.
He/She/It also bumped a 3 day old thread to say it.

Except that it is Tuesday, I'd say, "Someone has a case of the Mondays".
—Daniel J. Boorstin, historian, former Librarian of Congress
"But the Senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity"
—WKRP in Cincinatti
Bobblehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:17 AM   #45
Barnes
Franchise Player

Exp:

And the mods forgot to change his username to Chinerd.

Next year we should have a MST and non MST award.
Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #46
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

Ollie?
…………………..„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::”~,………………………………………….
……………….„~”\,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”-,………………………………….......
…………….../;;;;;;|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\……………… ……………............
……………..|;;;;;;;/:::::::””~~--::::::::::::::-~~”::\……………………………...........
……………./”~,;;/:::::::/―――――’\:::::::::::/’――――’\…………………………………….
…………….\ Ί: ―::::::::\ . . • . ,/::::: ::::\ „ . • .,/………………………………...
……………/’::::::::::::::::”~~~”:::::/””~::::’\”~~”::’\,…………………………………
………….../:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’\,__„„/’::::::::::’\….................................... ..
…………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„----„_„---,:::::::::::\………………………...........
…………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::„~"----„__„„-“::::::::::::|………………………….......
…………..|::::::::::::::::::::::::::/’;;;;;;;;;/::::::::::::::::::|………WE GOT NERDS!...
………..„~”\:::::::::::::::::::::::::\__;;;;;;\--„::::::::::::::/…………………………........
……..,-“;:;\ .\,::::::::::::::::::::::::’\„_―――„-“:::::::::::::/………………………….........
….„~”;:\;:;:;\, .”~„::::::::::::::::::::::::―――:::::::::::::,-“;\………………………...........
.,~”;:;:;:;\;:;:;:”-, . ”~--„:::::::::::::~--„„___„„~“::::„-‘ . |;:'\”~-„…………………………
“;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:;:;:;”-, . . .”~~---„„„„_______„„„--~” . ./ |;:;:’\;:;”-,……………………...
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\____;:;”-, ~-„ . . . . . . . . /;;;;;’\, . . .,/ . |;:,~”;:;:;”-,……………..........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;/;:;:;:;”~, “~-„_ . . . /„;;;;;;;/”-„~” . . |;:;”~„;:;:;:;’\……………….....
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:”~„ . .―”~-’ . “~,;;;’\ . . . . .|;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;’\…………….....
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”~--„;:;:;:;:;:”~„ . . . . . .|;;;;;;’\ . . . |;:;:;:;/;:;:”~,;:;:\………………
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~--„;:;:;:;:”~„ . . . |;;;;;;;;’\, . .|;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;’\;:;:\………........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;:;:;:”~„ .|;;;;;;;;;;;”~,|;:;:;/;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:\……………
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;:;:”~„;;;;;;;;;;;;/;:;,/’;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:\…...........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;”~„;;;;;;/;:,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:'\……......
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”~-„’\,;/ ,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:|…........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;: ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:―\„/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:|……….
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;: ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:::;:|;:;: |...........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;: ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:; :|……….
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;: ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:; :|……….
_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:; :;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;: |...........
;:;―””~~--„„_|_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:; :;:;:|;:;o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|-~/…….....
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:―””~~----„„„__;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:; :;:;:;:;:;:;|~“…………
„_:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;――”""”~~~~------„„„„„__|_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|……………
;:;―――””””~~~---„„„__:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;― ――””””~~~~~----|…………...

Thanks, Ollie.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:49 AM   #47
burn_this_city
Franchise Player

Exp:

Hahah repressed nerd..
burn_this_city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:54 AM   #48
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

wow...thats a new one.

Something about the Christmas season really brings out the best in some people eh?
Old 12-30-2008, 10:28 AM   #49
icarus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by transplant99 View Post
wow...thats a new one.

Something about the Christmas season really brings out the best in some people eh?
It's not a new one... It's Couch Potter from last year! http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthr...couch%20potter

He took the time to send me a special PM as well again this year wishing me seasons greetings.

Obviously he's still harbouring painful memories of being banned last year so he waited all year to reregister to call me a loser. Obviously he is one cool dude.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #50
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

Lol wow. I won't say where but from his IP address he is posting this year from is somewhere far far away, a nice enough place that for him to remember for a whole year to come back and hurl a few insults really shows a mental problem.

Well done Couch Potter, well done.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #51
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus View Post
It's not a new one... It's Couch Potter from last year! http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthr...couch%20potter

He took the time to send me a special PM as well again this year wishing me seasons greetings.

Obviously he's still harbouring painful memories of being banned last year so he waited all year to reregister to call me a loser. Obviously he is one cool dude.

LOL...yikes.

Good one.

Reminds me of a current poster who absolutely chided me for " having no life etc" many years back when I actually had the gall to be posting here on Xmas morning.

nevermind I had woken up feeling ill and others were still asleep so i stowed away to the puter to pass some time as well as the time zone difference...nope...it was all about me having no life and being on a hockey board when he didnt think it appropriate...and I believe he was 17 at the time. he didnt even know if I celebrated Xmas or not...the maturity level exposed that day.

No idea why people ave such a problem with such a thing ESPECIALLY when it is clear thats its all in good fun.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #52
burn_this_city
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think fotze summed it up perfectly a while back when he said the instant you sign up for a message board account you lose the right to call somebody a loser.

Last edited by burn_this_city; 12-30-2008 at 03:49 PM.
burn_this_city is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2008 , christmas , nerd , supernerd