Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 09-14-2018, 10:56 AM   #321
Frank MetaMusil
RANDOM USER TITLE CHANGE

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
I don't think she ever was. Sure the first week her "aw shucks" small town girl was on full display around people she had just met but it sounds like she's a pretty grumpy person on a day to day basis.
She's unhinged. Reminds me of my ex.

Anyhow, I thought one of level 6 should have voted for Sam to ensure JC gets out on Sunday. Would have made it much easier to sell that story line, imo.
Frank MetaMusil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:47 AM   #322
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Level 6 has won the last 9 competitions, the last 8 from Tyler/Kaycee/Angela.

Pure domination.

Last edited by VANFLAMESFAN; 09-14-2018 at 11:51 AM.
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:02 PM   #323
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank MetaMusil View Post
She's unhinged. Reminds me of my ex.

Anyhow, I thought one of level 6 should have voted for Sam to ensure JC gets out on Sunday. Would have made it much easier to sell that story line, imo.
No way they could have done that. And it doesn't matter.

JC was just as blindsided. He had no idea of the plan and clearly didn't want to vote out Brett. If he threw his vote to Brett out of sympathy, jury management, confusion, or a #### you to the others, that vote would bite them back hard when Brett stays...

Sam just believes what Tyler says anyways, so if Tyler says that it was JC and Brett coming for her, she'll believe it. Look at how she was apologizing to Angela because Tyler just said "do you trust me" over and over.

And finally, it doesn't matter.

If Level 6 win the HOH, Sam and JC goes up. If JC wins Veto he is safe, Sam goes home. If JC doesn't win, he goes home.

If JC wins HOH, he can't go. But now would certainly be targeting level 6 for trying to conspire against him with a wonky vote, if he isn't already.

If Sam wins Veto, she isn't putting up Tyler. So even if she put up Kaycee and Angela. As long as JC doesn't win veto, the veto is used and JC goes up and goes home.

If JC is the target next week, the only way he stay is by winning one of the comps.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:31 PM   #324
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VANFLAMESFAN View Post
Level 6 has won the last 9 competitions, the last 8 from Tyler/Kaycee/Angela.

Pure domination.
Are they that good or is the other side just that bad? A bit of both I would say as JC and Sam in particular are two of the worst competition players in the history of the game. There's really no excuse for the Level 6 not making the final 3 unless they take shots at each other which is doubtful.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:23 PM   #325
d_phaneuf
Franchise Player

Exp:

I would think if one of L6 win HoH the target is sam this week, jc just isnt a comp threat and i do think those 3 would be loyal to f3

If sam wins i think probably jc and angela go up? But angela or kaycee is a toss up

If jc wins hes been clear he wants angela out and to split up her and kaycee, and i think he will still feel tyler is his only chance

So I agree tyler is probably safe till f3, kaycee too
d_phaneuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:24 PM   #326
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Are they that good or is the other side just that bad? A bit of both I would say as JC and Sam in particular are two of the worst competition players in the history of the game. There's really no excuse for the Level 6 not making the final 3 unless they take shots at each other which is doubtful.
Kaycee destroyed that comic veto competition. That was impressive.

But i hear what you’re saying.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:10 PM   #327
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Tyler’s gameplay has gone from mastermind to train wreck. He has no chance. I’d vote for Sam before him. His lying is out of control. I know he gets fed a lot of scripting for the DR but he’s basically Paul 2.0 at this point. Lying for the sake of his own ego and believing his own hype. Playing way too hard.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:17 PM   #328
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Sam still has no clue but JC has zero trust in Tyler now. If the veto doesn't go the way L6 wants it to, things could get interesting. Otherwise it's L6 to final 3
Calgary14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:54 AM   #329
Jiri Hrdina
Franchise Player

Exp:

Agreed but boy right now it is DULL.
Jiri Hrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #330
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiri Hrdina View Post
Agreed but boy right now it is DULL.
I like to wonder what it would have been like if the Hive/FOUTTE would have gone after L6 instead of imploding like idiots.

We might have no Sam but instead have Bay, R*, Fes, Hay (or some combination of the above). What an amazingly entertaining house it might be right now as each side of the house picks off the other depending on who wins HOH and their plans get screwed and alliances turn on each other depending on the VETO winner.

Instead Tyler, KC and Angela have won something like 10 straight competitions and 20 overall.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:37 PM   #331
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Tyler’s gameplay has gone from mastermind to train wreck. He has no chance. I’d vote for Sam before him. His lying is out of control. I know he gets fed a lot of scripting for the DR but he’s basically Paul 2.0 at this point. Lying for the sake of his own ego and believing his own hype. Playing way too hard.
I still think he's the best player by far this season but he's not handling things well with people going into the jury which will hurt him. Thankfully Brett said he wouldn't vote out of spite but JC and Sam will probably be pissed. I think Tyler should come clean to both of them prior to them being evicted as I don't think speeches will soften the blow. Really all he has to say to JC is that he wanted to work with him but with Angela and Kaycee balling out at the end he had to side with where the power was. No point in being wishy washy. Same with Sam as at the end of the day if JC and Sam can't win a competition from now on in I don't know how they could expect Tyler to put his neck out for them as it's every person for themselves now.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:07 PM   #332
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Sam isn’t just the worst BB HG ever, she’s the worst reality show competitor in tv history. Waste of a spot.

But I’m surprised they evicted her. She’s the perfect F2 pawn.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:47 PM   #333
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

I would love to hear the reasoning to keep JC over Sam as they now have themselves to blame for Level 6 will not making final three. There's no way Sam would have won that competition and I don't think Sam would ever win in final two while JC would actually have a good chance. It just makes no sense.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:37 PM   #334
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp:

I'm happy to see JC win HOH. Saves us from the obvious outcome had he not won it
savardandjokinen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:42 PM   #335
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Only half paying attention, but what was Tyler going off about in the Diary Room about wanting to bring a strong player to the Final 2? Has he watched Big Brother before? Sounds like Woo bringing Tony to the end just to get annihilated when he could have brought Chaos Kass.

Jeeze.

So he wants to bring Kaycee and her 257217 competition wins and then have 5 minutes to explain to a potentially bitter jury towards him that he betrayed them because he was secretly working with Kaycee...that his big game moves was playing with Kaycee....

Right now Tyler may dumbluck himself into a win. If Angela wins the veto, votes out Kaycee and Tyler is left with two people he could beat in the Final 2 with Angela and JC. Would also be ironic if he won veto and kept Angela because of their showmance.

The fact that Tyler doesn't see Kaycee, who can claim every same move that Tyler can without having the blood on her hands and a million comps win, as a huge threat to his game but instead wants to bring her along really sours my opinion on him. He could still win with Angela's, Sam's, JC's votes plus if Scottie and Brett could see that he ran the house. Bayleigh seemed to respect him due to his good bye message, but who knows how bitter she became sitting in jury. At this point I'm also sure that Fessy will vote for the person he wants to lose Big Brother. So Rockstar's really the only for sure vote against him but still a needless risk when he could have tried to sit next to Sam at the end.

Absolute worst case for Tyler might be winning the veto. If he takes out Angela to bring Kaycee with him, not only could he lose out on the win but could sabotage his own relationship with her outside the house ha.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:04 AM   #336
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think Angela is the only player Tyler can beat in the final two so if he wins veto it's an easy choice because he can just tell Kaycee he's in love with Angela and has to go with his heart. Evicting Angela would be a disaster. JC was popular in the house and the bitter players in the house would love to give it to a guy like him. He was terrible in competitions but there's something to be said about winning when it counts and he played a pretty good social game never getting on the block until the 2nd last week. I think KC would beat Angela and Tyler in the final for sure but Kaycee probably will beat anyone seeing she hasn't really stepped on anyone's toes and was a competition beast down the stretch.

Last edited by Erick Estrada; 09-20-2018 at 07:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Erick Estrada For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 05:04 PM   #337
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I would love to hear the reasoning to keep JC over Sam as they now have themselves to blame for Level 6 will not making final three. There's no way Sam would have won that competition and I don't think Sam would ever win in final two while JC would actually have a good chance. It just makes no sense.
Easy to say that now. I would have put money on Tyler and or Kaycee winning that competition last night. That comp is a guessing game and JC won by one. Good for him but i could easily see Sam winning that one last night. It’s a 50/50 guess On each question. Anyone can win. It’s not like JC has proven himself in any comps so I don’t blame them for taking him to F4. Sam is could be liked a little bit more In that jury than JC or I’m sure that’s what they thought.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:59 PM   #338
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp:

Call me crazy but Tyler's game has not been good since Haleigh left and I think he stands the worst odds (well him and jc is close) out of the 3 at winning

Last edited by savardandjokinen; 09-21-2018 at 12:02 AM.
savardandjokinen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:03 AM   #339
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by savardandjokinen View Post
Call me crazy but Tyler's game has not been good since Haleigh left and I think he stands the worst odds (well him and jc is close) out of the 3 at winning
It would be a shame if he lost to JC, but I have a hard time seeing him beat Kaycee.

I’m curious to see if he does Kaycee dirty and votes her out if given the chance. I don’t think he will but damn, that would be good tv.
Old 09-21-2018, 07:54 AM   #340
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VANFLAMESFAN View Post
Easy to say that now. I would have put money on Tyler and or Kaycee winning that competition last night. That comp is a guessing game and JC won by one. Good for him but i could easily see Sam winning that one last night. It’s a 50/50 guess On each question. Anyone can win. It’s not like JC has proven himself in any comps so I don’t blame them for taking him to F4. Sam is could be liked a little bit more In that jury than JC or I’m sure that’s what they thought.
No I think it was easy to say at the time as I don't believe Sam would have won a guessing game competition as she's just not paying the same amount of attention as the other players to what's been going on in the house. Nobody was going to vote Sam the winner if she got to the final two but that was never going to be the case for JC as he has supporters and some like Faysal that actually think he was manipulating. JC at least has a plan to get rid of Angela to hurt Tyler's chances of winning and is smart enough to know who he may be able to beat in final two. Things are now going according to plan for him. Sam had no plan and was a bump in the road for Level 6.

I don't like Tyler's chances anymore. He's going to be in tough to beat Kaycee and JC can easily get a lot of the Foutte votes in the jury house. Haleigh seems to have a good understanding of how well Tyler was playing the game but I don't think voters like Bayleigh & Rockstar will be able to get past their pettiness as JC really didn't step on their toes and Faysal would likely vote JC because or their relationship. Things were going perfect for him but the wheels fell off when they evicted Sam over JC as Tyler really needed to bring Angela to the final two.

Last edited by Erick Estrada; 09-21-2018 at 07:58 AM.