Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2018, 11:09 AM   #161
Flamenfame
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalwingfan View Post
I'll bet a lifetime banning from this site that Bennett gets more than 40 points -you game?
Bet you forgot about this
Flamenfame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:13 AM   #162
Bingo
Owner

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamenfame View Post
Bet you forgot about this
Interesting ...

he's been on a 39 point pace since he had the pointless 15 games to start the season. If he continues that for 18 games he has 32 at the end of the season.

40 looks doubtful, but with his promotion to the top line not out of the realm of possible.
Bingo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:24 AM   #163
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
40 looks doubtful, but with his promotion to the top line not out of the realm of possible.
Neither is the Oilers making the playoffs, but realistically it ain't happening. Why would we ever believe that Bennett would play at a point-per-game pace to finish the season?

socalwingfan is lucky that Flamenfame chickened out and disappeared after the bet was offered

Last edited by Oling_Roachinen; 02-28-2018 at 11:26 AM.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:34 AM   #164
ComixZone
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Does Jankowski make the team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
Neither is the Oilers making the playoffs, but realistically it ain't happening. Why would we ever believe that Bennett would play at a point-per-game pace to finish the season?

socalwingfan is lucky that Flamenfame chickened out and disappeared after the bet was offered

He hasn’t played with linemates anywhere close to the quality of Monahan and Gaudreau until now.

Interesting train of thought for me would be if Bennett had played in Ferly’s spot this year, would he have more points than Ferly currently does? I’m comfortable in saying he’d have at least as much as Ferly does.

(It’s only fair a Jankowski thread becomes about players other than Jankowski)
ComixZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:36 AM   #165
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComixZone View Post
He hasn’t played with linemates anywhere close to the quality of Monahan and Gaudreau until now.
I mean, other than the times he has played with them.

He needs 18 points in 18 games to score more than 40 points. It's not happening.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:46 AM   #166
Flamenfame
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post

Lol I did not chicken out why would I want a fellow Flame fan to be banned forever ? When I rarely post I thought Bennett was going to break out as well till I watched him pre season and seeing him set up lots and not finishing . And I still seeing posters excuses for a lack of production for a top 5 draft pick. He is what he is they're were many better options in the draft all the Bennett hype leading up to the draft had the Flames scared of passing on him I was high on Nylander and Ehlers . At least they got Tkachuk right

Last edited by Flamenfame; 02-28-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Flamenfame is offline   Reply With Quote