Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2016, 09:38 PM   #21
PaperBagger'14
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkajz44 View Post
Not sure if this is helpful, but I'm moving into a new home and booked a maid cleaning for about 2000 sq ft, including 2.5 baths (I assume the bathrooms take longer). The quote was around $500 - $600. So for a main floor and likley 1.5 bathrooms or less, my guess would be $200 or so.
That's a really high quote, I'd check elsewhere. I've had a cleaning lady for a year now, 1200 sq ft 2 bathrooms and its $100 a month (she comes once a month).
PaperBagger'14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 10:18 PM   #22
rain_e
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I can't believe some of the prices people pay. Hire a Filipino for $20- $25 an hour. I have one who cleans big weekly for $100 per visit (3000 Sq ft). Your first visit might cost a bit more since it may take them more time but after that it is a set rate.
rain_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 10:14 AM   #23
mrkajz44
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperBagger'14 View Post
That's a really high quote, I'd check elsewhere. I've had a cleaning lady for a year now, 1200 sq ft 2 bathrooms and its $100 a month (she comes once a month).
I love time-warp threads.

Got a notification that someone quoted my post, only to discover I made the post almost two years ago. The comment was pretty much the same comment someone else had back then, to which I had already replied with clarification.

Memories.

EDIT: Re-reading this it sounds sarcastic, but I actually did enjoy this interaction. It's always weird to go back and read something you wrote years ago.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:05 PM   #24
PaperBagger'14
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkajz44 View Post
I love time-warp threads.

Got a notification that someone quoted my post, only to discover I made the post almost two years ago. The comment was pretty much the same comment someone else had back then, to which I had already replied with clarification.

Memories.

EDIT: Re-reading this it sounds sarcastic, but I actually did enjoy this interaction. It's always weird to go back and read something you wrote years ago.
Haha well my apologies for the PM, I didn't realize this was a necro bump and I rarely check post dates. Glad you got a kick out of it.
PaperBagger'14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 08:43 AM   #25
J pold
Franchise Player

Exp:

Bump again.

Looking for a good house cleaner to come every 2 to 3 weeks and clean 2 bathrooms, kitchen, floors, in a 1,500 SF house. Would prefer to work with a private person who ideally is a foreign worker.

I live in Ramsay. Shoot me a PM if you know someone. Thanks!
J pold is offline   Reply With Quote